1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Raouken

Jan 9, 2008

1. I commisioned her a corset and it's just perfect. I'm gonna be a repeat customer, that's for sure.

2. I had a customized outfit made by Raouken for my SD13 boy, which turned out great!! She made my doll a Gakuran and designed it the way that I wanted. I really love it and look forward to getting another specially made outfit from her again.:D:thumbup

Keep up the good work!!

3. Just received my commission from Raouken and could not be happier with the whole experience. :) Raouken was a delight to deal with and her work just blows me away. I'm just looking for an excuse to come back for seconds.
      Thank you so much!

4. I commissioned two chiffon dresses from Raouken based on some designs I drew, and they turned out wonderful! :D The quality of the dresses is amazing, the communication was great, and the dresses were shipped out very quickly once they were finished. I would definitely recommend Raouken to anyone looking to commission something a little more complicated than usual. Thanks again, Raouken! :aheartbea

5. I ordered an outfit from raouken, and it is absolutly stunning, she was pleasant throughout and it was a real adventure making an outfit with her, definitly recommended!

6. I commissioned a corset and bloomers from Raouken, and it was a wonderful experience. She is very friendly and gave very clear instructions what to do on my part. I got pictures of the finished corset and it was sent out very fast after paying. My girl looks wonderful in it! Thank you so much for this exquisite piece of work!

7. i order bloomers and corset to raouken
      we worked together to know what will look better for such a custom corset and the communication was absolutely perfect
      i receive the outfit today and it's a great quality and perfect fit on my doll

really thank you ^^ i'll order some creations from her again for sure

8. I ordered a corset from Raouken.

The communication was smooth and it's a very nice person that understood immediatly what i had in mind.
      The commision was very fast, and it fit perfectly to my doll, what can i say else that i'm just delighted by the quality of services and outfit provided by Raouken.

Thank you again. :D

9. I bought a beautiful Victorian Puki gown from Raouken.
      I was impressed with the communication and the gorgeous details of such a tiny gown in person. :D I wish I could have a dress that nice. It's perfect for my doll and the quality is absolutely amazing. I'll be stalking her threads in the future as I'd love to buy from her again, definitely recommended. Thanks again!

10. I commissioned a corset and some matching bloomers for my boy. The quality is AMAZING. It took a little longer to make than I expected, but once they were done they arrived quickly and safely. I'm planning on commissioning her again when I finally get my girl. Definitely recommended!

11. I commissioned Raouken for a corset for my SD13 boy. They were very thorough in inquiring what I wanted, worked, and shipped very fast. The corset is lovely, well made and fits great.

Thank you.

12. I've commissioned a Corset and a bloomer from Rakouen. Everything was perfect, she's such a talented seamstess, and a very nice person too. Everything was perfect, the outfit came out beautiful and well fitted to my doll.
      thanks again !

13. I commissioned two corsets from Raouken about a month ago and since the very beggining it was a pleasure to dealing with. She was always so nice and polite in every one of her messages. Kept me informed during all the corsets making process and when they got finished after showing them to me sent them in an split of an eye very well packaged and protected. Her corsets were really beautiful and professionaly done ^^ and i'm more than happy with them. She has a really skillfull hands !!.

Is because of this that i would love to deal with her again in future without any doubt at all, because of her kindness and well doing ^^.

Thank you so much sweetie !! You are wonderful !!

14. Raouken's work is very breathtakingly beautiful and detailed. She was so wonderful to deal with and the corset is in full use:).
      I am sorry for such late feedback and will be back for wonderful clothing!

15. I just comisionned a corset from raouken, and as always, it's stunning work, so absolutly perfect and detailed! The communication is also wonderfull, I'll definitly order again :)

16. I bought a corset dress from Raouken.
      she's been wonderfully kind during the whole fast transaction, and the dress is just stunning!!!
      I'm waiting to be able to commission her, and I hope it will be soon!
      highly recommended!

17. I commissioned a corset from Raouken.
      It's absolutely beautiful! She communicated wonderfully and the transaction was very smooth. Thanks so much! :)

18. I commissioned Raouken for a corset to match my Val Z 'Mad Hatter' outfit - as I had a vague idea of what I wanted, I let her design it for me - wow! She matched the fabric exactly - if you didn't know any better you'd swear the corset came with the set.

Raou kept in contact, was really nice to talk with and finished the commission quickly. Her work is detailed and very sturdy. Many thanks from me :)

19. Swap feedback: As part of the Zaoll Holiday 2010 swap Raouken made an outfit for my doll. The items were of good quality, shipped on time and packaged well for shipping. A card with instructions was included and also Raouken's name was on the card so I knew whom to thank for the lovely items. ^_^

20. I commissioned Raouken to make a corset and bloomers for my Souldoll Celina the Empress. She did such a fantastic job and the result is simply wonderful! Communication was excellent from start to finish and she consulted me on the design of the corset and bloomers at all stages.

The result is amazingly professional and the finish is superb. I am so happy and want more corsets as soon as I can! :)

Oh, and she told me how to fasten the corset as I chose one with a working busk.

My girls have formed a queue :D

Thank you so much!