1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ravendolls

Aug 8, 2006

1. :daisy:daisy i made a trade with Ravendolls she was brilliant, i would definately trade again with her:daisy:daisy

2. I've bought quite a few things from Ravendolls, she's always great to deal with, great communication, would not hesitate to buy from her again! :D

3. I got a pair of Ginza Michael pants from her and she was great to deal with. Communication was well kept and item arrived as described. :3

4. Ravendolls Rocks!! Have had multiple transactions with her and she is a great seller:)

5. I bought clothes from Ravendolls She is so nice and very prompt in shipping everything. Thank you!

I also bought a tiny wig from her. Thanks again Ravendolls. ^__^

6. Bought gorgeous wig for my MSD Alice; excellent service, great communication, awesome product. What more can I say?

7. I just received a simply gorgeous outfit from ravendolls and found her to be an outstanding seller! And great to "talk" to as well! :D

8. My doll trade with Raven went wonderfully, she's 100% trustworthy and lots of fun to deal with! :)

9. Date: 09.27.06
      Item: MSD/Candy Pink (older Monique)
      I was: the buyer
      Member: ravendolls
      Comment: Fast w/ the PMs and friendly. Highly recommend!

10. super patient and wonderful to work with. The SD13 bod she sold/traded me is perfect and arrived so fast. Would do business anytime ^_^

11. my shiwoo vampire head is from u i think.... lol ;D

12. Another winning transaction with Ravendolls, who sold me her body! *WOOT! *

Well, ok, her doll's body. You know. And she was even very kind when I started panicking over the mail...

A #1 prime seller!

13. I've bought a few things from Ravendolls.

I bought my first doll from her almost a year ago, since then I've bought some SOOM eyes and they're perfect and squishy!

:aheartbea
      Highly reccomended

14. I bought a tracksuit from ravendolls - it clothed my poor naked doll very well! Quick shipping, smooth transaction, etc. :)

15. Sold an outfit to RavenDolls some time ago, it was a great quick transaction!

Sera~

16. And... yet again! :) Ravendolls sold me someone I've adored since he first appeared in her avatar. He's home, safe, and being flooded with love.

And she's great, as usual. :D

Go ahead! Take ALL of my disposable income!! *giggle*

17. This time I sold Yo-SD Momiji wings to Ravendolls.
      She was a great buyer :)
      All PMs and payment were fast and so nice!

Thank you very much!!

18. Hi I just want to say I had gotten Yemei from Ravendolls and she is the cutest little vampire Love the faceup up you did! Thanks so much for this precious little doll..buying from Raven is always a wonderful experience..

Valerie :)

19. I bought some clothes from Ravendolls, and she's a great seller! Great communication! Fast shipping! Very nice and kind person to do business with! :)

20. Got my gorgeous doll from Raven. Shipped fast. Packed perfectly. LOVE HER! Thanks!!