1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ravendolls

Aug 8, 2006

1. Fast and considerate. =) Nice seller. Thanks.

2. I've bought items from Ravendolls, they were well packaged and arrived promptly. And for the items I didn't end up buying, she was great with answering questions, and always replied promptly.

3. I bought a blue wig from Ravendolls. It was -perfect!_ not a hair out of place, absolutely mint and it fit my boy like a dream. She was friendly, honest and just awesome to buy from. Thank you again!! :D

4. Fast shipping and grest products! :D Eien loves his new head! :whee: Thanks so much Ravendolls-san!

5. Ravendolls and I just finished a trade, and Raven was nothing if not wonderful to deal with. Always friendly and fast with PMs, he sent my head carefully and let me know all the information ahead of time I would definitely buy, sell or trade with Raven again. :cake:

6. My order arrived VERY quickly. All items were packaged securely and I couldn't be more pleased! Hope to do business again with Ravendolls :D

Hmmmm.....In fact, maybe I should check that thread out again before signing offf.......... ;)

7. Just got the outfits i purchased from Ravendolls, and not only are they delightful, but the arrival was lightning fast. Always a pleasure to deal with her!

8. I love to buy from ravendolls because I know the items are better than described, will arrive quickly and safely and are always a great price! A+++

9. Just received a most fabulous set of eyes from Ravendolls... I think this is the 2nd or 3rd time I've done business with her and once again it was a pleasure :)

10. I've just bought some eyes from Ravendolls - they were in perfect condition and shipped fast. Thank-you! ^_^

11. I bought a pair of tenshi wings from Ravendolls, they were shipped fast and arrived in perfect condition. :D Thanks!

12. Bought the Yo-SD undies set, and she even braved the brutal Seattle snows to mail it out next day. Thanks very much! :)

13. Wonderful seller. I purchased Yo-SD 3 piece dress set from Ravendolls and it arrived in a short time...Great communication and fast shipping!
      Thank you ^o^

14. lovely lady, very fast to pay, very fast to ship, wonderful to talk with.
      thank you Raven....

15. bought a musedoll ciel head and it is just amazing, she mailed her out straight away and now I have my beautiful Cookie home. thanks so much you are wonderful *glomps*

16. I recently purchased ravendolls' lovely Syo head. She has arrived safely and I'm thrilled to have her. Thank you very much, it was a pleasant, troublefree transaction. :)

17. Ravendolls bought some clothes from me, very quick payment, great communication, wonderful transaction as usual! Whether buying from or selling to Ravendolls, it's always a perfect transaction! ^^

18. Raven purchased an Unbeknown Wishel from me and it was a very pleasant experience. She was very quick to pay and very nice to deal with. Thanks!

19. I have lots of the transactions with Ravendolls. It has been my great pleasure to deal with her on eBay and off-ebay. Thanks.
      Jessicadolls

20. Bought a SD Shiratori off of Ravendolls. Not only were they prompt and friendly in their responses, my doll arrived quickly and extremely well wrapped. ^____^