1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ravendolls

Aug 8, 2006

1. Just a great seller!

Thank you for my Happydoll Elf body, she arrived very safely packed and in perfect condition (the body is really clean, so it really is like new. I feel a little bad to go blushing her but the head and body must match ^-^;)

2. Ravendolls is wonderful!
      Every transaction I have had with her has been fast, friendly and the items exactly as described. Over the past year or so I have purchased clothes, wigs, & eyes.

My daughter (Lirin) recently bought the lovely Annwyn. This magical elf is beautifully modded and painted in Raven's beautiful style. Her price was incredible and she arrived swiftly, in a gorgeous outfit, securely packed.

I always love seeing what new project she has completed.
      Thanks Raven!

3. I had an excellent transaction with Ravendolls, my item arrived very quick and efficient. She kept me informed with emails, i would definitely deal with her again in the future and would recommend her to everyone.

4. I sell a doll head to her and the transaction was perfect. She is a wonderful buyer!! :D

5. I bought an SD10 oldskin body from Ravendolls! She shipped very quickly and it was a fast and smooth transaction. The body looks great, was very well packed, and is just what I needed to make sure my Kaye Wiggs Poppy has a body when her head arrives! Thank you very much Raven.

6. I've had quite a few transactions with Ravendolls. She is simply a pleasure to deal with whether she's buying or selling!

7. just got a lovely pair of eyes from Raven Excellent seller.. Fast ship and carefully packaged item.. Am very pleased

I Highly Recommend..

8. I bought an F-07 head from Ravendolls and I have to say it was the most amazing experience I've had yet on DoA. She painted the head even better than I could have imagined, and lightning fast!! I received the head so fast I couldn't believe when it showed up. Thanks Raven, I love her to pieces!!

9. Ravendolls and I did a trade with some Doll heart items...I traded a shirt that I got for a skirt that she had, everything went smoothly..thanks so much!

10. Raven sold me a doll body. Fast shipping. Body was exactly as described. Excellent seller.

11. I bought an MNF boy from Ravendolls.

Shipping was terible as the tracking had never works in my country. But Ravendolls was very helpfull proposing me to do some enquiries ...
      When finaly the doll was here I had to admit that the face-up was very beautifull.

So thanks you very much.

12. She is a wonderful person to deal with! Fast payment & really nice communications.
      Thanks! for buying my items. :)

13. I just received a lovely wig from Raven, it's in excellent condition and she sent it very fast. It was a very positive transaction, would trade again any time with no hesitation.

14. Just finished a sale with Raven. Excellent communication, wonderful to deal with and super fast payment.

Excellent buyer!!!
      Thanks so much! :D

15. I did a trade with Raven!
      Everything is perfect!
      Thank you so much ,Raven!

16. I just adopted Raven's Liebchen, and she was wonderful to deal with. I couldn't be happier with the way the entire transaction happened! :)

:daisy

17. I was looking for one of those Delf neck donuts, and she kindly offered to send me an extra of hers for practically nothing. It got here super fast, and should be exactly what I need. :)

Very helpful, and very nice! I look forward to dealing with her again! :)

~Anrui

18. Raven is a wonderful seller! I bought the cutes little doll from her and have met her at BJD meets in Seattle area. She is very nice and pleseant to work with. Would buy from again!

Aaron (Vegas)

19. I bought a wonderful SD10 body from Ravendolls! Her communication, great packing and quick shipping were wonderful!!!

Thank you!!! :D :D :D :aheartbea

20. Raven bought a pair of yellow silicon eyes from me - great communication and quick payment. Really nice to deal with and a smooth transaction.

Thanks you, Raven!