1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ravendolls

Aug 8, 2006

1. I did a trade with Ravendolls. I traded my Zouks for hers. She is wonderfully sweet, and a very fast shipper! She packages things very well, and I would be honored to do business with her again!
      :aheartbea:aheartbea
      Elizabeth

2. I just purchased a dress from Ravendolls and it has already arrived. It was basically a weekend transaction! Thank you for shipping it all so fast! I would buy from her again.

3. I bought shoes from her and recieved them very quickly. :] I would definately buy from her again!

4. had a good transaction with ravendolls (^_^)/ the item came fast!

5. I've had several dealings with Raven, both as a buyer and a seller, and she's been wonderful to deal with every time. Thank you so much!

:daisy

~Nina

6. We did a trade and of course it went just perfectly. ^__^

A++++ buyer and seller.
      Very helpful, prompt on replies, and friendly. :)
      Will not hesitate to buy from, or sell to ravendolls!!

*jen

7. Ravendolls is just a wonderful person! I bought a second doll from her...and she arrived quickly, well packaged, no muss, no fuss.

All round ACES - a fabulous seller!!

Alicex

8. Another lovely purchase from Ravendolls just arrived.. Always a pleasure doing business with her

I highly recommend.. : )

9. Purchased a great little "cheap" head from Raven to practice faceups with - so much nicer than expected, I hesitate to risk ruining it! An excellent transaction in all respects - a certain pleasure! I highly recommend Raven*****

10. I did a wonderful trade with Raven!! I am very happy! :)

Beckers

11. Yet another great purchase from Ravendolls. Raven is an honest, reliable, and communicative seller. SD body was received in no time, packaged with the utmost care and received in perfect condition - exactly as described. I highly recommend Ravendolls*****

12. I bought some accessories from Raven and everything was perfect! :)

13. Raven is always wonderful!

and everything always ships so fast O_o;;

Thank you raven! :aheartbea

14. bought and received a blonde curly wig!!! thanks!!

15. I bought a MSD sized outfit and it is so cool. =D Very good seller with quick replies and super fast shipping. Thanks I love the clothes!

16. Good communication in a timely fashion and fast payment from this member. Thank you :)

17. Bought some looovely EnchantedEyes from Ravendolls. Shipped very quickly and arrived in perfect condition, also very well packed. Awesome, pleasant communication too. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again n_n!

18. While technically not a direct sale/trade with ravendolls, I did end up receiving some old BW hands from her in the mail and they came in great condition and ready to string :aheartbea Thanks again for another fast transaction!

19. I bought a cute little shirt from Ravendolls. It was even cuter in person than in the pics. I BLINKED and it was at my house! Ravendolls is amazing!

20. I just sold a wig to Raven and the communication was great and the payment super fast. Excellent buyer...thank you.