1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for RavenLunaloo

Mar 29, 2011

1. 1st my purchase in DOA ^^ Great seller)ty very much)for my very beaty breccia wig :D

2. Sold a wig to Ravenlunaloo and the transaction went smoothly and she paid promptly! Thanks~

3. RavenLunaloo participated in my Soom Clozel split. She was very much a pleasure to deal with and would love to have her on again. She paid promptly and her communication was great. Thank you for helping make this split happen and I hope you enjoy your new girl! -- Somi :kitty2

4. Another wonderful transaction with RavenLunaloo. This time I picked up the Soom Super Gem body from her Clozel split for the head I got in trade from her! XD She was great to deal with, and was super helpful in finding the most efficient way to ship the body to me! Thanks again.

5. A great transaction with RavenLunaloo. A Split for Soom Super Gem Clozel in which I got the wig. She was great to deal with and it arrived in a speedy time and wonderful packaging. Thanks again.

6. I participated in a split organised by RavenLunaloo. Very good communication and amazingly fast shipment and the goods arrived in perfect condition. I would definetely recommend RavenLunaloo as a great split leader. thank you very much

7. I participated in a GO with RavenLunaloo. She was excellent with all my questions and was very good with communication with what was going on. There was a forgotten item in my order, but she was very sweet about it and offered a refund. Super fast shipment (shipped on Wednesday, arrived Friday afternoon)! Goods were in perfect condition. I would highly recommend her and if she hosts another GO for a company I need, I wouldn't hesitate to join it again. Thank you so much for everything! :)

8. I participated in RavenLunaloo's LUTS GO and the transaction was quick and effortless. I would participate in another GO hosted by RavenLunaloo.

9. I bought a Soom Bi weekly outfit (Onyx Heavenly Light) from RavenLunaloo and it was a flawless transaction! THe dress was shipped very fast and there was great communication the entire time! The dress is in perfect condition! I couldn't ask for anything more! Thank you!!!

10. I participated in a Luts GO run by RavenLunaloo. It was very well run with great communication and prompt shipping. Thanks so much!

11. I participated in a Luts GO run by RavenLunaloo. I wanted a resin piece that was a little longer wait (so Luts said), so she asked others in the go if okay for the possible wait, which was great. All in all, luts was speedy and we all got our stuff super fast. Ravenlunaloo was super about keeping the thread updated, speedy and fast about shipping and great to deal with. Thank you so much.

12. I participated in a Luts GO that RavenLunaloo organized. My item was shipped very quickly and her communication was great. Thank you!

13. My, my...I just had such a stellar transaction with RavenLunaloo! I purchasd a Kid Delf Summery head (one of my dream dolls) from her with an adorable faceup, and I couldn't be more pleased.:) Her communications were fast and friendly and she shipped at lightning speed! My Summery was packaged extremely carefully and she arrived in absolutely perfect condition. It was a wonderful experience all around!

14. I had a BRILLIANT transaction with RavenLunaLoo. I purchased a Sleeping Chloe plate from her with an amazing faceup done by her. Her communication was stellar and fast!! Shipped as soon as she said she would. It arrived in great time and well packed. She is extremely friendly! A great experience all around!!!

15. RavenLunaloo painted my doll's face- which was impressive as this doll had resin about as rough as sandpaper! And the faceup is just so LOVELY too. Add that to wonderful communication and fast shipping, and I have to say I wouldn't hesitate to have her paint the faces of my other dolls too!

16. RavenLoonaloo gave my doll a beautiful natural face up. Everything is perfect and the transaction went well. Shipping was SUPER fast! Thank you SO much!

17. I bought a Migma head from RavenLunaloo and it was absolutely wonderful, above and beyond fast shipping and perfect packing. Raven is a total sweetheart and I so appreciate it!

18. I did a trade with RavenLunaloo. Great communication and very nice! She is so patient and understanding. I would gladly deal with them again! :)

19. I purchased a pair of MSD shoes from RavenLunaloo. The transaction went very smoothly and I received the shoes quickly and safely. She was very friendly and communicative and I enjoyed transacting with her. ^-^ Would recommend and definitely purchase from again.

20. I participated in a split organised by RavenLunaloo. I was always kept well informed, was given several options regarding shipping and the goods arrived in perfect condition. I would definetely recommend RavenLunaloo as a great split leader. thank you.