1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ravynspear

Oct 1, 2007

1. I sold my Nanuri07 to Ravynspear and was an awesome transaction. She was polite and kept in touch. Thanks so much!

2. Ravynspear purchased a doll sword for me and it all went swimmingly! Communicative, sweet, and prompt in all things.

3. I bought a dress from Ravynspear and communication was very pleasant. Fast shipping and the transaction was great. ^_^

4. I purchased several DollHeart items from Ravynspear. It was an easy transaction; good communication, prompt shipment, and my items arrived safely. :)

5. Ravynspear purchased my OOAK WS mod elf El and the transaction went smoothly. She paid with layaway in 2 parts, and paid off quickly due to a recent transaction. Fantastic buyer! Would definitely do business with her again. :)

6. I just sold a pair of Volks cargo pants to Ravynspear and the transaction went beautifully. I'd definitely deal with her again.

7. Ravynspear is always a pleasure to do business with. She purchased a punk hoodie from me this month with fast payment, great communication and follow up. Thanks again!

8. Ravynspear join my minimee GO, she made fast payment, we have good communication, she is a nice buyer, thank you very much ^^

9. Ravynspear bought a pair of blue acrylic eyes from me. She paid quiclky and kindly let me know when she received them. I would happily deal with her again in the future. :)

10. Ravynspear bought a shirt from our last update. She's the perfect buyer and we love dealing with her. Highly recommended!! Thanks again!!

11. Ravynspear bought a black & white SOOM hoodie from me. Starting from the first PM to making the payment, she was very prompt in getting back to my PMs, and the transaction was very quick and smooth all in one day. I would definitely do business with her again if the chance came. Thank you!

12. I sold my ELSS mod to Ravynspear and she paid quickly and all! Thanks for adopting him and hope he'll have a nice time there~

13. I sold clothing to Ravynspear, and had a great transaction all the way through. She was very prompt with her replies, very polite and pleasant, and let me know when her package arrived safely as requested. I would recommend her, and definitely do business with her again! :D Thanks!

14. Bought my feeple body and berly wings, payment was quick and fast, communation is top rate, would be happy to do business again soon!

15. Ravynspear purchased El from me.
      Payment and PM was swift and exact. :) Thank you for your deal! I recommed this buyer!

16. I sold an outfit to Ravynspear. She is so patient throughout the whole transaction (I could not mail quickly due to personal problem) and she is so understanding I really appreciate it Y_Y

Wonderful buyer. Thank you!

17. I have sold Sard wings to her, and without problems !
      Fast payment, good communication :)
      Thanks !

18. Ravynspear bought a pair of eyes from me, and was very awesome! Thank you~! :3

19. Ravynspear bought several LTF outfits from our last update. Super quick payment and great communication. Highly recommended buyer! Thanks again!!

20. Bought some clothing from me, wonderful transaction all around. ^_^