1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Raykit

Feb 4, 2008

1. Bought DoD U Full set outfit from Raykit. Communication was great, came in a timely fashion and the outfit in great condition! Thanks so much! :D

2. Bought 2 pairs of MSD Converse from raykit. They arrived in perfect condition, and I got a lovely gift included!:) Communication was super too. I would definitely deal with them again!

3. Ordered one pair of MSD Converse from raykit :) Shipped quickly and arrived here within about a week and half. The shoes are absolutely perfect and sooo adorable! Thanks so much ^ ^ I will probably be ordering from you again~!

4. I recently purchased two pairs of msd converse style sneakers from Raykit. They were sent really quickly and Raykit was a pleasure to deal with.:aheartbea Would certainly recommend!! Excellent communication. Thank you Raykit and many apologies for not writing this earlier.:|

5. raykit is a wonderful seller! I bought a Migidoll Yuri head and it arrive super quick and perfect condition! Thanks!!!:fangirl:

6. Bought a Dollmore Ha-Yarn Cho head from Raykit, arrived fast in perfect condition ^_^

7. Bought a beautiful jacket from Raykit. It arrived a lot faster than I expected~ (maybe that's why I forgot to leave feedback! :lol: the fast shipping through me off)
      Wonderful to deal with and all around great seller! Would definitely do business with again!
      Thanks so much~! :D :aheartbea

8. Bought a wig from Raykit - very smooth international transaction, lovely person to buy from!

9. Purchased a wig from raykit, and it arrived timely and in excellent condition!

Thank you!~

10. Raykit participated in a split for LE Abadon with me. Everything was perfect: very fast payment, great communication, and Raykit let me know as soon as the head arrived. Thank you very much, it was a pleasure! :)

11. I purchased a SD13 FCS-16 boy from Raykit. Great communication, super fast delivery, very well packaged doll. Everything was simply perfect. Thank you so much Ray~~~!

12. I bought a Littlefee Ante from Raykit. She was lovely and friendly, and the doll arrived in perfect condition! She was lovely to deal with, and I would buy from her again! :) Thank you!

13. Raykit sold a body to me, throughout the whole transaction her communication was flawless. The body was perfect. The best part is...

it took 4 days to get from Thailand to Sydney. The whole process Raykit has been extremely helpful in providing answers, photos and the body was packed impeccably!

I hope to do a lot more business with you in the future :D Thanks again

14. I had three exquisite transactions with Raykit.

she is very nicely, send paket very very fast, everything is always very well and surely packed.

i can recommend Raykit in a high degree as Sales-Woman .

thanks for everything.

15. Purchase Everpuple eyes, fast, great communication, everything perfect! Thanks!! :D

16. I purchase LUTS' Wintery 2009 event head from Raykit.

She is a very nice person, and our communication went very well ^^
      She shipped the head very fast too, even faster than I expected.
      After 11 days, the package reached my home. It is safely packed and is in a perfect condition.
      Will be a pleasure to have another business deals with her :)

Thanks a lot, Raykit :D

17. Bought a Dollfactory Bobo from Raykit. Everything is great, communication, quick and safe shipping! Thank you for him :)

18. I did a trade with Raykit and I couldn't be happier! She is a very trustworthy person. The communication was very good and friendly and we shipped our parcels in the same day. The parcel arrived very well packed. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again ^^
      thank you so much!

19. Raykit bought a doll head from. She made really quick payment! Thank you~ And I will be willing to deal with her again.

20. Sold a batch of customised handmade furwigs to raykit. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v