1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Red-Wolf-Ink

Jul 21, 2010

1. I took part in a Leekeworld GO hosted by Red-Wolf-Ink. Everything was prompt, professionally set up and kept updated and the items arrived to me safely. I had to chase up the tracking number a couple of times to find out it had been shipped by another method (due to the post office not offering the same service) and whilst, in the end everything was okay, I wish I had been updated immediately with the information or even asked first. Nevertheless, it was a fairly worry free transaction and I would be happy to join another GO in the future!

Thanks for letting me join!

2. Joined a leekeworld GO run by Red-Wolf-Ink. Everything was very smooth and organized. Communication was great and everything was promptly shipped and well packaged.
      I would definitely join another of their GO. Thanks!

3. Was part of a Leekeworld GO run by Red-Wolf-Ink. Communication was great. Packages were well-packaged and arrived in fantastic condition. Would definitely join another GO with them again.

4. I took part in a Leekworld-GO hosted by the lovely Red-Wolf-Ink. Everything was quick, well organized and overall AWESOME!! It was a wonderful experience, and I would love to join another of their Go’s in the future!!

:aheartbea

5. I took part in a Dollmore-GO hosted by Red-Wolf-Ink. Communication was great and the package came super fast and well packaged. Second time I been on her go's. Will be looking out for more from you < 3

6. I also took part in the Leekeworld GO that Red-Wolf-Ink ran :) Like everyone else, I found the experience great! Everything was well organised and shipped out quickly and communication was great. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Red-Wolf-Ink again!

7. I joined a Dollmore GO that Red-Wolf-Ink arranged.
      I'm very satisfied with everything. She kept me updatet and shipped my item out fast.

8. Red-wolf-ink was in my ATC swap.
      Communication was good, shipped on time and did a wonderful job on her partners ATCs.
      Thank you for a nice swap experience.

9. I was yet again part of Red-wolf-ink's Go (Dollmore) Communication was excellent when she notified me a problem with my order. Thanks again for another awesome GO.

10. Part of Red-wolf-Ink's recent Dollmore GO; my order arrived in good condition, everything went smoothly - yay!

11. First time in a G.O. but this was great! There was a little trouble with my items, but it was on the company's end and Red-Wolf-Ink was on top of everything and has kept me informed. I'd be happy to join another G.O. anytime!

12. I participated in Redwolfink's G.O for Dollmore. Everything was perfect and even though there was a problem with shipping due to some canadian changes, Redwolfink sent the items as soon as possible and they arrived right away! Thanks so much!

13. Red Wolf ink did a Dollmore go. There was a small mix up with my order but it was handled quickly and efficiently Red Wolf Ink was completely upfront with me and covered the expense without asking me for a dime. It was a wonderful transaction and I highly recommend her to others. It is one thing to have feedback when everything goes smooth but it is quite another thing to see how someone handles it when things go a little wrong and Red Wolf Ink did a wonderful job and I would have no problems joining another GO she ran.

Thanks again

14. Took part in the leekeworld GO, everything went very well, was updated through every stage of the transaction, and she even shipped the wig to me since she wouldn't be able to attend a meet for a while. Perfect transaction :)

15. I took part in a Leekeworld GO run by Red Wolf Ink. Though there were some unavoidable delays, everything went well and I would happily join any GO run by Red Wolf Ink in the future! :fangirl:

16. I took part in Red-Wolf-Ink's Leekeworld Wig GO and while there were some delays they were completely unavoidable and they didn't sour the experience at all. My wig arrived quickly after shipment and it was packed well. I was very happy with how things went and would definitely join future GOs hosted by Red-Wolf-Ink.

17. I also took part in their Leekworld wig GO. Like a few people have mentioned there were some delays, but it really couldn't be helped. Once they were able to communicate again, they were very curteous and communicative and shipped things promptly. Thank you!

18. I participated in a Leeke group order run by Red-Wolf-Ink. In spite of the delays, I wasn't worried about my items not arriving as there was always communication and everything was run very professionally. Thanks!

19. I entered a GO run by Red-Wolf-Ink and I couldn't be happier. They worked through all
      delays excellently and kept constant, professional communication throughout. I would
      definitely recommend them as a buyer, or seller :) Thanks Red and take care of yourself!

20. I Joined Red's GO again everything went smoothly as always There was some delays on Red's side do to medical reasons. Other then that, fantastic communications, the items was shipped fast, and well packaged.

I hope you get better. Thanks again for a wonderful GO.