1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for redfish

Aug 26, 2006

1. I purchased a Lati Yellow dress from Redfish and the transaction was perfect. Great communication and fast shipping. Thanks again!!

2. I bought two Lati Yellow dresses from redfish. It was a perfect transaction. She was very pleasant to deal with and shipped the items very quickly. I would definitely do business with her again.

3. I purchased Lati White Sp. ver. Belle form Redfish and everything was perfect.
      Communication was great and the item was well packaged, quickly shipped and exactly as described - adorable!
      I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.
      Thankyou :-)

4. I bought a Lati yellow outfit from Redfish. It was in perfect condition, and shipped very quickly. I would highly recommend her, and would purchase from her again in the future.

5. I purchased a few Lati Yellow outfits from redfish and the transaction went smoothly. She was very friendly and shipped quickly. The items were wrapped nicely. I would love to work with her again! Thank you so much for an awesome transaction!

6. I purchased a modded tan Kumi elf from redfish and throughout the entire transaction we kept in contact. The doll was sent quickly and was wrapped and padded in his original box so he arrived in perfect condition. redfish was a joy to work with and the transaction was super-smooth! I would definitely purchase from redfish again!

Thank you so much for allowing me to adopt little Nanaki! I love him!

7. Redfish purchase my Yo-Sd Nana from me. Good communication and fast payment. Great buyer! I am so glad nana go to you safely and you like her.

8. redfish bought some items from me and transaction was wonderful! redfish was very friendly and responded to PMs quickly. And of course, payment was sent promptly. Thank you again!

9. Redfish commissioned me to make two hats for her. She was awesome to work with. Great communication and prompt payment. I welcome her back to my shop any time. Thank you so much!

10. Redfish prchased a pair of dollheart Yo-SD Boots from me. and it was a wondnerful transaction! she paid quickly and let me know right when they arrived! I fully reccomend future transactions! Thanks again!

11. I sold a wig and hat to redfish and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Communication was always quick and friendly, she paid promptly, and kindly let me know once the items had arrived. Excellent buyer - I would love to do business with her again :)

12. I sold a couple pair of shoes to redfish and the transaction was a pleasure!! Fast payment, wonderful communication...the best!

13. I sold a wig to redfish. Payment was so very prompt and communication was excellent. Thanks for such a lovely first marketplace experience! :)

14. Redfish participated in my Leeke GO. Everything went well and she paid on time with excellent communication. Would be happy to do business with her again! :)

15. Redfish bought a yosd sweater from me. She's very nice and friendly person so the transaction was perfect and I can recommend her as a good buyer!

16. I sold a Lati Yellow/Pukifee Bunny Hat to Redfish and the transaction was great! Fast communication and payment. Thank you again ^__^

17. Sarah bought 2 ATM dresses from me, was quick to pay and great with communication, letting me know when they arrived. I appreciate that and thank you so much!

18. redfish purchased a dress from me, and the transaction could not have been more perfect. Thank you!

19. redfish, Sarah bought Yo-tenshi Una from me. She is great communicator and always pleasant to talk to~ Everything went great!!! Also she did a layaway with me, and she was always on track~! :) Thank you so much for everything!!!

20. Sold a Lati Lea to redfish and the transaction was great! She paid promptly and was very nice in all communications. Thanks!