1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for redmaiko

Apr 2, 2009

1. I bought a Darjeeling Sleeping faceplate from redmaiko and she arrived safely and nicely packaged. Her faceup was done by redmaiko as well and she is just so cute! Thanks again!

[​IMG]

2. redmaiko bought some shoes fro me. Her Oms were super friendly and payment came right on time. It was an all-around great transaction. Thanks so much!
      -Am

3. redmaiko purchased two Chic Line event plates from me and was very gracious with me over a mistake in the transaction. She paid promptly and was extremely timely in her communication. I appreciate her business and wouldn't hesitate to work with her any time! Thank you!

4. redmaiko bought a Tinybear wig from me. Communication and payment was great! Thanks!

5. redmaiko did face ups on 2 of my LTF kids. She did my Edward a LTF Shiwoo & my Domino a LTF RTachel. She even did a pair of hands for Domino so she could have black fingernails. Here are the two she did.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

6. I sold the OE Lion Faceplate to redmaiko :D
      She was very understanding throughout the whole transaction and kindly informed me of the package condition when it arrived.
      She paid quickly and was clear in all her replies. I'm very glad to have sold to her, and would definitely do so again in the future.

7. redmaiko purchased the C Line event cat ears from me and again it was a very smooth transaction. Communication is always pleasant and payment is very fast! I wouldn't hesitate to work with her on anything! Thank you!

8. Redmaiko brought a pair of Chicline lion ears from me. Payment was fast and communication great :)

9. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. Thanks again!

10. RedMaiko participated in my Ai split as well as my 14th Leekeworld group orders and was a joy to deal with on both counts. :) Communication was flawless and payments were all sent in swiftly. This was a smooth and easy transaction all the way through and I would not hesitate to deal with her again.

♥[ Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders as well as one of my splits!! ]♥​

11. redmaiko bought a puki lily dreaming fp from me. It was a great transaction with friendly, prompt communication, prompt payment, and prompt feedback. It was great and I have no hesitation to recommend her as a buyer. Thanks for a wonderful transaction!

12. I bought a YoSD wig from redmaiko, and everything was perfect! redmaiko was very patient with me by holding the wig, and shipped it extremely quickly after she received payment. The wig was packaged safer than any wig I'd ever seen~
      Thank you so much C:

13. I bought a pair of winnie dee legs from redmaiko :) The transaction was pleasant, easy, and super fast :D Would definitely buy from her again :D Thanks!

14. I traded my YoSD Dollheart set with redmaiko for her Breakaway faceplate. ^___^ The transaction went smoothly - highly recommended!

15. redmaiko participated in the Tata's Paradise GO that I ran and it went very smooth! Excellent communication, quick payment, very patient and overall so great to work with! I highly recommend her!

16. My transaction with redmaiko was very pleasant and satisfactory. Thanks so much!

17. I bought a wig from redmaiko. They were very friendly, and shipped it off quickly.
      Perfect transaction, I'd definitely buy from them again! Thank you :D

18. I sold a Puki Madeline faceplate w/default face-up to redmaiko. Everything was perfect! Prompt payment, great communication, letting me know when it arrived... would definitely transact with again! Thanks so much. :)

19. Redmaiko bought a wig from me she was wonderful to work with Thanks so MUCH :)

20. redmaiko recreated my Shigure, my long time Dollstown Hue. She freshened his face, mended his scared eyebrow and gave him the face he should have after growing over 2 years with me. He has been on a few trips and had a few run ins with trees, rocks and so on. So seeing him like new is wonderful. She let me see his progress and was careful in getting him back to me. Love the results. This is like #6 or 7 she has done for me in face ups, and I look forward to more by her as well.

[​IMG]