1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for redmaiko

Apr 2, 2009

1. Adding on to my feedback for the 14th Leekeworld group order run. There was an issue in which a wig had to be returned and replaced and it took a good while and there were some frustrations with some misfires in communications with the company, but through it all, RedMaiko maintained poise and handled the situation wonderfully.

I just wanted to make a note of that. :D

♥[ Thank you so much for your patience and understanding!! ]♥

2. redmaiko purchased a LTF Elf El sleeping face plate from me and as always she was awesome to work with. Very friendly and payment is prompt! She lets me know when items arrive and I am very grateful for that. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her at all!

3. Redmaiko purchased my ltf chiwoo faceplate, she not only kept excellent communication, but she paid promptly, and let me know when the faceplate arrived safely. Thanks so much!

4. Redmaiko is a repeat hat customer, and again a pleasure. ... Fun correspondence and super speedy payment . THANK YOU !
      Julienne

5. I sold a pair of eyes to redmaiko. Communication was wonderful throughout & her payment was lightning quick! Couldn't ask for a better buyer. ^__^ Highly recommended!

6. Bought a puki winking face plate from Redmiako. Wonderful transaction and very quick shipping. Thanks so much.

7. I sold an Ante Multihead to redmaiko. She was a pleasure to deal with - very sweet and nice to communicate with. She payed very fast and let me know the minut the pacage arrived. A perfect transaction. I can't recommend her enough. :)

Dustbunnie

8. RedMaiko recently participated in the first part of my 18th Leekeworld pre-order run and everything was wonderful ( as expected ) from start to finish. Communication was consistently kept and payments were sent in a prompt fashion. A pleasant transaction with no faults at all and I can say that I would definitely be open to the idea of doing business with them again in the future. ^o^

♥[ Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders!! ]♥
      [♥]​

9. RedMaiko was a participant in my Quick Fairyland Piggyback and was once again amazing to work with! ^o^ Communication is always friendly and constant while invoices are responded to with amazing swiftness! Yet another lovely, smooth and easy transaction from a wonderful buyer and group order participant! :) I recommend them highly and would gladly deal with them time and time again~

[ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ]
      ☺][ Thank you for participating in this piggyback order!! ][☺
      [ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ]

10. redmaiko did a mod on my sleeping LTF Bisou face plate. She did an excellent job always checking with me if what she was doing was what I wnated. The results is wonderful. Here is my new Bisou boy Philip all done and handsome.

[​IMG]
      He now has blue eyes and a wonderful pair of cute elf ears. I am thrilled with results and Love him so much!

11. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

12. Back yet again to report that RedMaiko purchased a Leeke wig from me and that our transaction was just as amazing as our previous ones. Always friendly and on top of communication and payment, dealings with them are consistently smooth and pleasant. :) I wouldn't hesitate at all to do business with them again and cannot recommend them enough~

ღ[ Thank you for such an amazing transaction~ ]ღ

13. Redmaiko agreed to trade her Littlefee FP with me for some clothing. There was an accident with the clothes that I made, they where too small :( she agreed to wait for me to make her some more and send them to her. She is such a pateint person and extreamly kind and understanding. It took almost a whole extra month and she still was happy to continue waiting! I would love to have another transaction with her in the future because she is just so kind. I am overall EXTREAMLY happy with her. She has a great personality and that makes little bump so much more tolerable to deal with. She has great comunication also. I really would recommend her to any people in the future. Thank you Redmaiko, You are such a great person!

14. Redmaiko did a couple of face ups for me. Here they both are.
      [​IMG]
      My IP BID Nami Face- Kisa and

[​IMG]
      My Pukifee Luna as Spice, my Autumn Fairy.

Anxious for warm weather again so she can do the other 3 season fairies.

15. redmaiko bought a littlefee dress from me through the marketplace and the transaction was perfect! good communication and fast payment make for holly jolly times! I would definitely do business with redmaiko again if I were given the chance.
      :D

16. I bought a Soom YoSD Halloween outift from Redmaiko and it was a perfect transaction!! The outfit was in great condition and the shipping was fast!! Thank you so much!!

17. I just bought a lovely LTF El Elf from Redmaiko and he's great. Smooth transaction and VERY QUICK shipping. Thank you SO much. He's great. :)

18. RedMaiko was a participant in my Leekeworld POV #23 group order run and everything was perfectly pleasant. Communication from their end was kept up swimmingly well and invoices were taken care of in swift fashion. It is always a pleasure of mine to transact with them and as I leave this little bit of feedback behind today, I also leave with it high recommendations.

Thank you for your participation in this order!!​

19. Redmaiko bought a LTF fullset outfit from me and the transaction went perfectly! She paid quickly, was an excellent communicator and let me know when she received the outfit. Highly recommended buyer!

20. I sold autfit MIO. Everything was paid quickly. The deal is very good. thanks