1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Refashionable

Jul 22, 2018

1. Refashionable purchased a Beyond Wonderland suit set from me; responses and payment were quick and everything went smoothly! I'd recommend doing business with them! Thanks so much :)

2. Refashionable bought a Volks outfit and Dollmore white shirt from me. She is fast on response and with payment. Fun to communicate with as well :) I would do business with her again and highly recommend her. Thank You!

3. Positive Feedback:

Refashionable purchased a Myou Ziaobuding from me. They were prompt with communication and very friendly. They let me know when Ziao arrived. I would definitely do business with Refashionable again.

4. Positive Transaction

Just sold another shirt to Refashionable, and as before, it was a perfect transaction with excellent communication, fast payment and updates when the shirt arrived. Highly recommended and would be happy to sell to again!

5. Refashionable bought a Volks clothing set and jewellery set from me. Payment was fast and the whole transaction was a pleasure! Thank you very much! :)

6. Positive feedback for Refashionable :) This member purchased an SD clothing set from me. Paid promptly and was a pleasure to do business with.

7. Refashionable bought a tata vest from me, and the transaction went smoothly. Their replies are friendly and warm, and payment was prompt. Thank you!

8. Refashionable purchased two yosd and one msd school uniform from me. I have always had good transactions with Refashionable on IG and this one as well was perfect. They paid immediately and let me know when the items arrived. Lovely buyer~ :hug:

9. I sold a SD13 Black x Gold Coat to Refashionable. Speedy replies and quick payment!! And they informed me when the item has arrived as well. Thank you for the lovely transaction! :)

10. Refashionable bought a Volks Alain outfit from me. The transaction went perfectly: quick payment, friendly communication, the buyer immediately announced the arrival of the parcel!
      Great buyer! :thumbup Thank you very much!:3nodding:

11. Refashionable is a polite and perfect buyer. Thanks very much :)

12. Refashionable purchased some kimonos from me. :) All communication was clear and concise, and payment was prompt. I would happily do business with her again in the future~

Thanks so much for a great transaction!

13. Refashionable bought a Dikadoll Finn head from me, and everything went perfectly. I couldn't be happier with the transaction, and would be thrilled to deal with refashionable again anytime. :)

14. @Refashionable bought a new Iplehouse EIDman vest from me - and she was
      so kind to find several more garments from my website as well! She was super
      friendly in every communication, super speedy with her paypal, AND she let me
      know that the box arrived safely and that she was pleased with all the pieces.
      Thank you for a wonderful transaction and for fun chats too!!! :)

15. ***** Positive Feedback*****

Refashionable bought my CP El with OE and Dreaming Heads. Payment was immediate, communication was fast and friendly, and she let me know when the package arrived safely and that she was pleased with the transaction and left positive feedback. Couldn't ask for a better buyer! :hug:

16. :aheartbea:starcookie:daisy More Positive feedback :daisy:starcookie :aheartbea

Refashionable purchased a Dollzone head from me and was as always completely Wonderful to work with and talk too:thumbup!
      The transaction was 100% perfect and Refashionable let me know right away when the head arrived to her!
      I highly recommend Refashionable, She is Amazing:aheartbea!

17. Refashionable purchased Custom House Jun from me. She is amazing to deal with and I highly recommend her. I was so happy when she contacted me wanting to give Jun a home. She has purchased from me before and I know my doll is going to a great home.

18. Positive feedback

Thank you for purchasing Dollclans Siber head. Transaction was fast with nice communication.
      Refashionable let me know right away when she got the head.
      Hope we will communicate again :whee:

19. Refashionable bought a few doll clothing items from me. Really good communication, quick payment, a great transaction! A very good buyer! Thank you so much for your purchase

20. @Refashionable bought a pair of wigs, some new EID boots and a pair of sandals
      from my listings. She was a delight to communicate with - always friendly and
      always prompt in her replies. Super speedy paypal - AND - she let me know
      when the box safely arrived too!! Thank you for another wonderful transaction!!!