1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Refashionable

Jul 22, 2018

1. POSITIVE
      Refashionable purchased a doll body from me. All communication and transactions were prompt and to the point. All-around great buyer. Would certainly do business with her again.
      Thanks!

2. Positive Transaction

Refashionable bought a fur wig from me. paid right away and let me know when it arrived.

they were super friendly throughout the whole transaction and a pleasure to do business with!! would definitely recommend.

hope your doll loves the wig!

3. Positive Transaction

I sold a bunch of clothes to Refashionable in a perfect transaction. She communicated very clearly and quickly, paid immediately and let me know when it all arrived. I'd be more than happy to work with her again! Thanks!

4. Refashionable recently purchased a Bomi head from me. All was perfect : great communication, fast payment.
      Thank you again :)

5. :pcupcake:bcupcake Positive Transaction :bcupcake:pcupcake

I sold a nine9style wig to @Refashionable and they were superb to deal with! Friendly and quick to make payments.
      This is my second transaction with them and will be glad to deal with them again!!

Thank you so much ~

6. Refashionable purchased a wig from me and the transaction was pleasant!
      Communication was smooth and payment was prompt.
      I was updated when the wig was received.

Definitely a recommended buyer!

7. Highly reccommended buyer, Refashionable purchased a Picot Prince Makoto head and was fantastic to work with!! Super fast communications and payment and let me know as soon as the head arrived, also very pleasant to speak with as well. Just a great buyer to work with, can easily recommend with no hesitation. Thank you! <3

8. I've had two transactions with Refashionable and both were terrific! Communication and payment were quick and she let me know when they arrived. Thanks! :)

9. Refashionable bought a Doll Hart outfit from me. The transaction went through without the slightest problem: fast payment, pleasant communication, the buyer patiently waited for the parcel, which was delivered for a very long time due to the pandemic and immediately informed about its arrival. Great buyer! :3nodding:

10. Wonderful buyer, A+ feedback! Payment was prompt and communication was consistent and clear! Thank you for giving your new doll a new home!

11. Refashionable was a dream buyer- paid fast, gave me clear information, and let me know when her CP/Luts Elf Moon and Gem of Doll SD body arrived. I'd do business with her anytime.

12. Refashionable bought some wigs and an outfit from me, and the transaction was perfect from start to finish! She paid quickly, kept up great communication, and let me know when the item had arrived! Would gladly do business with again!

13. Refashionable purchased my Luts Uriel head and everything went excellent! They were prompt with communication and payment and everything went fast and smoothly. I would definitely recommend! Thanks so much!

14. Refashionable purchased two SD Boy outfits from me as a repeat buyer. She is a complete pleasure to deal with and I would sell to her any time. I highly recommend her as a buyer.

15. Refashionable purchased a couple pair of eyes from me, and it couldn't have e been a more positive experience overall! A stress-free international transaction if ever there was one. Thank you again!

16. Refashionable bought a boots and two Volks outfits from me. As always, the deal went through without the slightest problem: fast payment, pleasant communication.
      I was very glad to be working with Refashionable again! Great buyer! :3nodding:

17. :chocoberry:bcupcake Positive feedback :pcupcake:cake:

The wonderful Refashionable purchased some heads from me and as always was a absolute delight to sell to and talk with as well<3.
      I highly recommend Refashionable as a amazing buyer and it if you ever have the chance to work with them it will be amazing:thumbup !

Thank you so very much Refashionable for adopting these heads and for being so lovely to work with<3:hug:!

18. :goldstar Positive Transaction :goldstar

@Refashionable bought a Sailor outfit for MSD dolls from me.
      Communication was very friendly and I was paid promptly. She also notified me when the parcel arrived.
      Great buyer, thank you so much!

19. :daisy :pcupcake<3Positive feedback <3:pcupcake :daisy

More wonderful feedback for Refashionable, They purchased a SD head from me and were a delight as always to talk with and sell to.
      I highly recommend Refashionable and always look forward to working with them and seeing the amazing things they do with their dolls:D!

Thank you so much Refashionable :aheartbea:hug:!

20. Refashionable purchased a body from me. Prompt payment, friendly communication, confirmed receipt of item quickly, and left feedback without being requested -- all the things sellers want in a buyer. Would gladly deal with again.

Many thanks for the easy, pleasant transaction.

:cake: