1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Refashionable

Jul 22, 2018

1. Refashionable bought a wig from me and it was a really smooth transaction.
      I highly recommend her, nice buyer, a pleasure to deal with ;)

Positive feedback

2. @Refashionable purchased a Dollmore Banji from me. All communication was prompt and clear, and the payment was sent quickly. I was also informed when it safely arrived. A+ transaction - I would happily do business again in the future!

3. Refashionable purchased two dolls from me and was easy to work with, prompt and so very nice. Great experience and I hope to work with her again. I highly recommend her to anyone and it was a perfect from start to finish. Many thanks and enjoy your new dolls!

4. :cake::chocoberry:chocoheart:truffle More Positive feedback :chocoberry:chocoheart:truffle :cake:

Refashionable purchased two heads from me and as always, She was fantastic to sell to and the transaction was perfect and fun :) .
      I highly recommend Refashionable as a buyer, she is fantastic and has a awesome collection :thumbup:D

Thank you so much Refashionable:hug::daisy

5. refashionable purchased dolls from me and was a very nice transaction. Everything went smoothly and it was a pleasure doing business with you. Highly recommend and would work with her again any time. Thank you!!

6. Sold several clothing items to Refashionable and the transaction was perfect. They paid quickly and let me know their items arrived. Highly recommend Refashionable. :D

7. :daisy:cake:<3 Bright and wonderful Positive feedback for Refashionable <3:cake: :daisy

Refashionable purchased 3 heads from me and was wonderful to sell to and talk with and was very patient with some delays on my side which I am very grateful for.
      I highly, highly recommend Refashionable as a buyer and am always happy to sell to them and see their lovely dolls:D.

Thank you so much Refashionable, You are the best :hug:

8. Refashionable purchased my Glorydoll Karin. This was a perfect transaction; great communication, friendly and courteous. The payment was made when it was arranged and she responded to all messages promptly. I would be happy to deal with Refashionable again in the future. Thank you!

9. :goldstar:daisy:smallcake:chocoberry:cake: Positive feedback :cake::chocoberry :smallcake:daisy:goldstar

Refashionable purchased two heads and a full doll from me and as always was delightful to sell to and talk with :)
      I Highly recommend Refashionable and it is always a treat to sell to her :) .

Thank you so much Refashionable, You are the best:hug:!

10. Refashionable bought a Souldoll Chiron head from me and it was a great transaction! She paid promptly and communication was always quick and friendly, overall a great buyer. Would be happy to do business with her again!

11. Refashionable bought a Mystic Kids Francis from me and it was just as flawless a transaction as last time! Always friendly and prompt with payment, and she let me know as soon as he arrived. Definitely a recommended buyer!

12. Refashionable bought a DikaDoll Floyer head from me. Communication was flawless, payment was prompt and she let me know when he arrived! I would highly reccomend her as a buyer!
      :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

13. :cake: :goldstar:candycane:gingerbreadman Positive feedback :goldstar:gingerbreadman:candycane :cake:

The wonderful Refashionable purchased a msd doll and two bodies from me and everything was perfect as always:love.
      Refashionable is a lot of fun to talk with and has a amazing collection and it is always delightful to talk and work with them :) .

Thank you so much Refashionable :hug:

14. Refashionable purchased a Resinsoul Spring from me and was absolutely wonderful, very friendly, and responded/paid promptly while being very encouraging to me throughout my first time selling a BJD! I would highly recommend her as a buyer, this transaction and interaction overall was a really great experience, thank you!

15. :daisy Thank you for your kind words :daisy

16. Sold a modded April Story Spring head to Refashionable. They were a pleasure to sell to—they paid promptly, communicated well and let me know the minute the head arrived. I would absolutely buy from/sell to them again!

17. Positive Feedback!
      Refashionable purchased the IZE Dante head from me, and throughout the transaction, we experienced highly efficient communication. Refashionable responded quickly and reliably, ensuring a smooth and prompt exchange process!

18. Refashionable purchased 2 doll heads from me. Communication was courteous and payment was fast. Highly recommended. A pleasure to deal with. Thank you for the smooth transaction.

19. Refashionable bought an Izestage Eros head from me. The whole transaction was pleasant and smooth, with good communication throughout ^-^ Payment was made promptly as well. Thank you for the wonderful transaction :)