1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for reichiere

Dec 5, 2006

1. I also participated in reichiere's Dollmore group order. Everything went very smoohtly. We had constant updates and quick shipping to us. Highly recommended!

2. I was also part of reichiere's Dollmore GO and it was very well-run. There were delays that were beyond her control and she handled them with grace. Highly recommended!

3. I joined a group order with Reichiere and it was fabulous nice updates, and a very good communication with me. Thank you very much, I'll join with her again. Thanks.

4. I participated in a Dollmore GO with Reichiere. Communication and updates were great, all items carefully packaged and sent out quickly. Thank you for doing this GO!

A great transaction and an all round nice person to deal with!:fangirl:

Gail

5. Participated in a GO with Reichiere. She was lovely to deal with and answered questions promptly. She was sure to keep us updated on any delays from Dollmore. I look forward to participating in another GO with her.

6. Reichiere was part of the Dollga group order I hosted. Quick payments, great communication, and even a little advice with wig sizes for my DoC boy! All around, a wonderful person to work with!

7. Reichiere ran the Dollmore GO (my first GO) and made the experience easy. Great communication. Plenty of updates. She was great.

8. All the GO I participated with reichiere went well, great communication and updated frequently.

Thanx
      Reichiere

9. Reichiere is completely EXCELLENT!! I bought a pair of Dollmore eyes and they got here in two days from all the way on the other end of the country. She was great with communication and even wrote a little note saying she hoped I liked the eyes-- of course I do!

Thanks!

10. I purchased a Luts Fur wig from reichiere and am very happy with it! A fantastic transaction and item- thank you!

11. reichiere bought a shirt from me. The communication was great and she paid quickly as well.
      She's a recommended buyer for sure :)

12. Bought Leeke shoes- great condition and fast shipping!
      Lovely to deal with ^^

thank you :)

13. i bought a lovely red wig from reichiere and love it. I thought it'd be a bit big, and it was, but nothing I couldn't fix. It's lovely. Reichiere was a wonderful person to deal with as well. All my questions were answered and I received it so quickly. I will definately buy from her again in the future.

14. had a great transaction with reichiere, I bought her Soom eyes, they arrived quickly and well packaged..thanks so much!

15. I joined a group order reichiere runs.
      Everything went smoothly. It's my pleasure to deal with her.

Thank you. ^^

16. I was in a dollmore group order with her recently. Everything went smoothly, it was very organized, there was great communication and the things were sent well packaged and everything. I'd definatly participate in another group order with her!

17. Was in a dollmore group order that reichiere ran. Everything went great! I'd do another group order with her definitely!!

18. I joined reichiere's Dollmore GO~ It was well organized as always~ <3 Will join again~ ^_^ Arigatou~

19. Reichiere is the best GO leader I've ever done business with. She is attentive to all of her participants, kept us updated, and put up with my order! If you're ever going to join a group order make sure Reichiere is in charge, she doesn't disappoint.

20. I want in a dollmore group order reichiere ran. She was very good with communications. She let me pay when it arrived too. Pleasure to deal with, ran the group order very well. I hope to deal with her again!