1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for reichiere

Dec 5, 2006

1. I bought a MSD wig from Reichiere. She was quick to respond and was able to make a deal easily. Shipped when she said she would, and it came fast! Great seller :thumbup

2. I bought a SD 1/2 skirt from reichiere, it arrived quickly and communication was good! Great seller and I'd love to buy from again. Thank you~

3. I recently bought a pair of MSD shoes from Reichere. She was very easy to deal with and the transaction went very smoothly. I got my item within a week of her sending it to me, which pleased me!

Noah and I both love the shoes! Thanks for being a great seller. Will definitely buy from again. :)

4. *slaps forehead* I meant that I bought a black and white striped hoodie form her. Wrong person. But still, a wonderful seller!

5. I had a great transaction with reichiere, I bought her "You go girl" top a while ago and it arrived quickly, but I was very sick when it arrived and forgot to let her know and leave feedback, sorry about that..the flu knocked me down for 2 weeks and then I forgot about it. but I am very happy thanks

6. Bought pair of DollMore eye from reichiere. Quick shipping from across the pond. Highly recommended seller. She's one awesome DoA member. Thankx

- ShadowHawke -

7. I joined a group order run by reichiere. She was friendly, kept up communication well, sent thorough information, and shipped quickly and safely. Thanks so much!

8. Reichere ran a G.O for BambiCrony, which I jumped into. Everything went well and I highly recommend her for any go's she runs. Thanks again Reichiere!

9. I took part in a GO Reichiere hosted. All went very smoothly and shipping was fast.

Thank you

10. Joind a BC GO -
      great and lovely communication, fast shipping and great packaging!

I highly recommend her ;)

Thank you so much!

11. I was part of reichiere's Bambicrony GO and it was excellently handled! Thanks!

12. I bought two MSD shirts form reichiere. She shipped them quite quickly, and they got to me quickly as well. :) Great transaction!
      Thanks so much!

13. I Just Recieved The Beautiful Brown Monique Wig I Bought From Reichiere..she Sent It Quickly And Shes Very Nice To Do Business With..in Fact Im Buying A Kimono Set From Her Too..very Good Transactions...thanks Reichiere

14. Just completed a very satisfactory trade with reichiere. Comunications and everything else went very well. The head I received was perfected described and was mailed when promised. Thanks!

15. I Just Recived The Most Beautiful Kimono Set From Reichiere ..its Nicer Then She Decribed It To Be...she Let Me Do A Short Layaway And Comunication Was Great..i Have Bought From Her Before And I Certainly Would Again..a+++

16. Reichiere bought some clothing from me and she was great to deal with, paid fast and was friendly. Thanks!

17. reichiere bought a LTF outfit from us. Quick payment and so nice to deal with. Perfect transaction! Thanks so much!!

18. I took part in an Angell-Studio group order that reichiere ran. She was an excellent GO leader and had wonderful communication. I received my outfit in perfect condition and it shipped really quickly. I'd definitely do another GO with her again. ^___^

19. Reichiere hosted a AS group order, Went VERY smoothly and very great with communication. so very glad to have worked with them!

20. Reichiere was kind enough to host an Angell-Studio GO for us, and she was a totally awesome Group Leader. I'd happily participate in another GO with our fearless leader. <3