1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for reichiere

Dec 5, 2006

1. I participated in Reichiere's Angel Studio GO and she was a pleasure to deal with. She kept us up to date and shipped everything out really fast. Thank you for running the GO! :)

2. I also participated in Reichiere's Angell Studio GO, Pms were replied to very quickly- kept us updated frequently and everything ran very smoothly! Thank you again!! :D

3. Reichiere hosted an AS GO that I participated in, and everything went great - great communication, super fast shipping - I would absolutely participate in another of Reichiere's GOs! :)

4. Bought some clothes, shipped out quickly and was really pleased with the whole transaction! :D

5. Reichiere bought a Glati feather wing from me. She paid really fast and notified me when her package arrived. Highly recommended!

6. I was part of reichiere's Angel Studio GO. She kept up wonderful communication and when the items reached her she shipped them right away! Wonderful Group leader! Would definitely be a part of another order again! :D

7. If I could, I would leave a page-worth's of praise for Reichiere; I joined an Angell-Studio GO she held, and she was kind enough to cover my portion of the GO when something came up, and I no longer had the money immediately available. And when everything arrived, she shipped my items immediately, and they were extremely well packed!

Also, she raffled off a boatload of the freebie items that AS sent along, including the two free Christmas heads. That should be an immediate giveaway of the A+++ ;o;

In short, Reichiere is an amazing and responsible GO organizer/person in general, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again~ ;3;

8. I joined in a Angell Studios GO Reichiere ran. Everything went really well. ^_^ I'm very grateful she ran the GO. Thank you. ^_^

9. I joined Reichiere's Angell Studios GO and it went like a dream. Thanks so much! I would join a transaction with Reichiere in a heartbeat :D

10. Participated in Reichiere's Angell Studio Go. She was very good with keeping communcation and organization. Items shipped out very fast and were packed nicely. I totally forgot about the raffle and it was a super surprise to be picked! Thank you again so much!!

11. Participated in Reichiere's Angell Studio Go. Keep great track of everything and let us know when everything was ordered and when it was shipped. Thank you again so much

12. I participated in Reichiere's AS GO and it went very smooth! She shipped the item out fast when it reached her. Will love to join her GO again!

13. I joined Reichiere's AS GO, everything went silky smooth with quick communication and updates. Thanks! :)

14. I participated in Reichiere's Bambicrony group order. I ordered some of the bumblebee wings which are huge and incredibly fragile in comparison to their normal wings even. She was an absolute delight to work with. Great communication, with both us and Bambicrony, and AMAZING AMAZING shipping!! Super fast and extremely well packed.

I would not hesitate to work with her again!

15. I participated in Reichiere's Bambicrony GO and it was just wonderful! She handled everything so professionally~! Thanks!

16. i joined reichiere's bambicrony go, and everything went wonderfully, she did a great job handling our orders, thankyou! ^-^

17. I was part of her AS GO and she is local, so we were able to work in person and she is very friendly and helpful. She delivered my things to one of our meet-ups! Thank you!

18. Participated in a GO run by reicherie, & she did a fabulous job! She was extremely well organized, updated the whole way, & her pms were fast & responsive. Would not hesitate to join another GO run by Rei. Thanks so much!

19. I also participated in a GO run by reicherie~ She did an amazing job with the whole thing~ I would have no problem joining one of her GOs in the future :)

20. i was in her dollmore grounp order. she is always very nice and sent me a gift that given by dollmore