1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Reinameron

Feb 12, 2016

1. Another flawless transaction with Reinameron. I purchased an Iplehouse Carved Heritage_Isis YID (Peach Gold) head from her and again she was friendly, great communication. Shipped it fast and her packaging was excellent. Always a pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend as a seller.

Thank you so much.

2. I purchased a Spiritdoll smart female body from Reinameron.
      She was always quick to respond and very friendly, willing to split the full doll for me so I could have just the body, and ship it unstrung to save on shipping costs. Everything was very well packaged, and arrived in beautiful condition. I would definitively recommend her as a seller <3

Thank you~

3. I purchased a beautiful gown from Reinameron, and it was an excellent transaction from start to finish. she was quick to communicate, provided extra pictures, and shipped quickly and securely. The item was exactly as described, and I am very pleased with it. I'd be happy to work with her again. :)

4. I bought a soom outfit from Reinameron. She packaged it well and shipped quickly. Would be happy to work with her again :D

5. I purchased some Iplehouse black heel shoes from Reinameron. Communication was excellent and she mailed them quickly after I sent payment. They arrived in perfect condition and were just as described. I'd happily buy from her again. Thanks so much!

6. Bought a Robert Pattinson head from Reinameron. It was a very smooth transaction. She was lovely to deal with. The head came really fast and was packaged really well! :thumbup

7. I bought a Souldoll Clodia from Reinameron, and it was a perfect transaction from start to finish. :) She kept in excellent communication and the doll arrived very safely wrapped and packaged. Thanks very much! :D

8. POSITIVE
      Illusion Spirit Male 70cm grey jointed hands

Perfect transaction, and a lovely person to work with. Speedy communication, and shipping. The hands are perfect. Highly recommended seller!

Thank you!

9. Positive

Stacey bought a Distant Memory head from me. She paid as promptly and is very goo with communication. Even though there were problems with the shipping, she had been very understanding. :)

Thank you very much.

10. I purchased an Iplehouse outfit from Reinameron, and the transaction was perfect. Reinameron was very friendly and quick to answer any messages, even with our huge time difference! The outfit arrived very quickly and was packed well. Everything was exactly as depicted in the sales listing, and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Thank you!

11. Reinameron bought a Souldoll Devonia head from me. She was very fast with replies and overall good buyer with a quick payment. She also let me know that the head had arrived safely. ^^

:clover:clover:clover Very good experience!! :clover:clover:clover

12. POSITIVE

I had a lovely transaction with Reinameron:D
      I responded to her WTB thread for a SOOM Vesuvia body.
      She paid immediately and was lovely to chat with! I would definitely recommend her! :aheartbea

13. NOTHING BUT POSITIVE FEEDBACK! ❤️
      I bought a Fairyland Celine head and she arrived superbly packaged and in great condition.
      I would recommend Reinameron all the way. She’s always super sweet and great with communication. Would definitely do business again. :)

14. Reinameron purchased a Breccia head from me. Payment was prompt and they were a delight to deal with. :)

15. Stacy is a great partner to do business with. She bought a doll head from me and the transaction was smooth and communication was extremally nice. Thanks again!

16. I sold eyes to Reinameron and it was a great Transaction.
      Nice communication, quick payment and she let me know as the parcel arrived :)
      I can only recommend her.

Thank you <3

17. I sold a Souldoll Fannie head to Reinameron
      Communication was super fast and friendly. She paid on time, and even let me know when she received.
      I can only recommend Reinameron, thanks a lot :)

18. Reinameron purchased Demiurgedoll Fox head from me. Payment send quickly. Comunication perfect. Thank You very much.

19. I bought a minimee head from ReinaMeron and I'm very happy with the whole transaction. She sent the parcel quickly and the communication was very good. The item arrived as described.
      Thank you so much!

20. I recently bought Reinameron's Souldoll Farnese.
      Communication was good and friendly and the package was shipped out quickly when the payment was made.
      Unfortunately there was a major delay (aprox. a month) in the delivery and it seemed as though the package was somewhere in limbo as neither of us could trace it. She did contact the post office at that point and filed a search claim.
      Pretty soon after that it appeared on the tracking again.

Doll was very well packaged, wrapping every piece individually and with care.
      Upon inspection the seams had been sanded in a pretty bad way resulting in a color difference (he's tan) and many scratches on those spots. This was not listed in the sales thread.
      Contacted Reinameron about this, but she was not aware of it. She contacted the previous owner, but he/she was also not aware of it. She immediately offered me a partial refund, which I accepted, finishing our transaction.

I am still glad that he arrived safely and I am still grateful that I could buy him from Reinameron!