1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Reiyuu

Sep 13, 2009

1. Did a partial succesful trade with Rei for a MNM body for a Soom - great comms, smooth transaction - all on time - everything packaged up great. Many thanks :D

2. Rei bought my Dollshe Saint.

Communication was excellent, she was always polite and kept me updated with what was happening

Lovely buyer, I'd be more than happy to do business with her again

Thank you :)

3. This is the second time we, Reiyuu and I, traded (her Soom Head for my Soom girl outfit) and it was a pleasant transaction. Friendly communication, and was always very prompt with her replies.
      Very well package and with a little gifts. How sweet she is. :)
      I look forward to doing business with her again, ;)
      Thank you so much. :D

:daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~

4. Thumbs up positive feedback for Reiyuu as my buyer!
      I sold doll size camera and laptops to Reiyuu!
      Smooth transaction, very polite and let me know once the package arrived^^
      Would love to do business with again!

5. Reiyuu purchase my SD Ryu / Volks body on layaway. The layaway was quickly paid off with pleasant conversations all the way through, thank you!

Patricia

6. Reiyuu bought my Volks Dollfie Dream Neris on layaway.

The payments always arrived promptly, and the layaway was paid off early.

Reiyuu was a wonderful person to deal with, and fantastic to chat to throughout. I couldn't have asked for a better person to take care of Neris, thank you!

7. Reiyuu is such a lovely person to deal with. I was lucky to join her SOOM MD Marl-Split and everything went well :) I'd love to deal with her some more times ♥

8. I joined a Soom split organized by Reiyuu. Communication was great, she let me know each times she have a new infos. She send out my parcel quickly which was very well packed!
      I'll not hesitate do business with Reiyuu again and I highly recommand her

Thank you very much!

9. Reiyuu bought my Pipos Chalotte. She was very nice and kind, and gave prompt responses and payment. I have no more to say than it was very greatful with her^^ Thanks a lot!

10. I bought a Ringdoll Kay from Rei on layaway. Her communication was perfect, every payment went smoothly and I seriously couldn't have asked for a more patient or generous seller. She included two pairs of complimentary eyes with him and when there was a delay in shipping through no fault of hers (but the postal service), she upgraded my shipping and he got to me within a day from the UK to the USA. I'm stunned and so grateful. Thank you so much! On top of that, he's an absolutely amazing doll. :D Very highly recommended!

11. Reiyuu made a trade with me - my pipos Bao and Dollheart Renske outfit, for her minigem Aren Tan. everything went smooth and nicely, communication has been great, kind and friendly, and she also shipped one day before me. everything packed perfectly and arrived soon.
      I highly recommend her both as seller and as buyer, thank you so much!

12. I sold a Migidoll Ryu Head to Reiyuu, and she was very fast to pay. She is very friendly and is very fast in the communication!

I would be happy to negotiate with her again! x3

Thank you so much, dear! :)

13. I bought a Soom Argil from Reiyuu.
      She was very friendly and promptly answered all the questions I had, shipped very fast and even fixed a little flaw in the blushing for me. The box even arrived in the original package and the doll was well-wrapped, she also included cute gifts!
      Thank you so much!

I highly recommend her as a seller! :aheartbea

14. Excelente feedback for Reiyuu!

Me again! :3

I sold a Souldoll body to Rei, and she was gentle, friendly and really fast to pay, as usual!!

I hope to negociate with her in another occasions!!

I highly recommend her as a buyer!!

Hugs, dear! :)

15. I partook in a SOOM Shale split with Reiyuu last year.
      Her Communication and organization was excellent.
      She shipped the item very fast (19/9/11)and was received within just over a week of shipping with a few small gifts. (Thank you)
      I would love to have further transactions with her.
      Hightly Recommended.

(this feedback is severely late and I am very sorry)

16. Reiyuu bought a Migidoll Jina head from me, such a sweet and patient buyer, definitely recommended! She paid promptly and had excellent communication.

17. I bought Soom Nor from Reiyuu. She was very friendly and informative all the time and shipped the doll really fast. I'd be happy to make deals with her any time! :) Thank you so much!

18. Reiyuu bought a migidoll head from me
      Transaction and communication was fast and smooth!
      and she also let me know when the head arrived safely!
      Thank you!

19. I bought a Soom White Rabbit head from Reiyuu.

It arrived in very well packed and in perfect condition.

I am very about happy how the communication was ~

Thank you a lot !:aheartbea