1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Renearla

May 27, 2011

1. I sold a belt to Renearla. The payment was fast. The transaction was very smooth & friendly. Renearla also let me know when the items arrived. Highly recommended buyer ^_^ thank you !​

2. Renearla commissioned a MNF top from me. She was excellent to work with, fast communication, prompt payment and let me know when it arrived.

I would happy to do business with her again. :)

3. [h=2]Renearla joined my HC Go, and she was really nice.[/h]She responded to PMs quickly, payment was promt.
      and even when I made a miztake on 1 of her order, she was sweet enough to understand.
      She's wonderful to deal with.

4. Renearia bought some MSD clothes from me. She is a very sweet person, and the payment came in super fast!!! She maintained excellent communications throughout the transaction, and she notified me right away when the package arrived!! :fangirl:A wonderful buyer!!! Highly recommended!!!! :D:D

5. Renearla was a participant in my twenty-third Leekeworld group order and I have nothing but positive things to say! Communication left nothing to be desired and invoices were taken care of in swift fashion. A lovely transaction from beginning to end, I would be happy to work with them again.

Thank you for being such a pleasant participant!! :D

6. I purchased a Shinsengumi uniform from Renearla. The item was shipped out super quick, and communication was great! Thank you very much ^__^

7. I bought three pairs of DM eyes from Renearla, she's polite and fast, and all those eyes are in excellent conditions! A very good seller!

8. I bought a pair of pants from Renearla and couldn't be more happier from the entire transaction! She was an absolute pleasure to deal with, polite, and very prompt. She even had my package shipped the very next day. I highly recommend her to anyone and would be super pleased to do business with her again!

9. Renearla joined my Leeke World GO-she was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish-had great communication, was friendly and paid on time-thanks so much :D

10. Renearla purchased a pair of shoes from me. She was a wonderful buyer from start to finish, very friendly and prompt with payment. Would happily deal with her anytime. ;)

11. I bought a pair of eyes and a shirt from Renearla, and she was a pleasure to deal with! Communication was friendly and quick, as was the shipping. Thanks for the great transaction! (:

12. Renearla ordered a custom fur wig from me and was delightful to work with! She was very good in communicating the details of her custom design (even sent an awesome pic!), as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wig arrived safely. I'd be happy to work with her again, anytime!

Thanks again for a great transaction! ^_^

13. Renearla bought some clothes from me, she is an excellent buyer, fast payment and perfect communication. Highly recommended! Thank you.

14. Renearla bought some clothes from me. She is so friendly and wonderful. Excellent communication and super fast payment. She is really a great customer and I would love to deal with her again. Thank you Renearla :D

15. I completed a partial trade with Renearla. Her 2 SD pants in her sales thread for my MSD shorts + $.

Communication was excellent, shipping fast (arrived before my trip! yay!), and the pants are just as described.

I would gladly do business with her again!
      Thank you! ^-^

16. Renearla participated in my Fairyland GO. She was prompt in payment, friendly, and let me know once the feet arrived at her house. ^_^
      If another opportunity comes up, I would not hesitate to deal with her again.

17. Renearla participated in my Dollmore Go. Paid her invoices on time and was a pleasure to deal with.

18. Renearla commissioned outfits with me,
      She's friendly, good communication, everything went smoothly. And calmly wait ><.

Thank you very much.

19. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you.
      by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

20. I bought a pair of Minifee heel feet from Renearla. The price was very reasonable, the shipping was super fast, and the communication was excellent! I'd definitely work with Renearla again!