1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for renee_chan

May 27, 2008

1. I purchased a DZ Hid from renee_chan. All of her pms were promt, polite, and fully answered any questions I had. The doll arrived quickly and well packed, and looked just like the pictures/description.

Thanks for a wonderful first transacton on DoA! :aheartbea

2. I was commissioned to do a faceup by Renee_Chan on her beautiful dragondoll. Communication was fast and friendly, payment was prompt and can't wait to work with again!

3. renee_chan bought a Volks Sweet Dream Yui from me, and the transaction was fast and smooth. She made payment fast and responded to PMs promptly. I'd love to do business with her again. Thanks for the great transaction!

4. I bought a SD female bust piece from renee-chan and all went well, she was patient and efficient in all dealings and I'm very happy with the piece!

Thanks

:)

5. I purchased a Puki Puki Lily from renee_chan. The doll was just as described and packed quite well (and arrived very quickly). Great transaction!

6. I just can't say enough good things about renee_chan! She was so patient with me throughout the sale of one of my dolls to her, she paid very promptly, and was friendly and professional in her PMs. Don't hesitate to do business with renee_chan! She's a wonderful buyer and an asset to DoA. :)

7. Renee_Chan bought my Customhouse Vintage Ai Odree and was quick to make payment. The communication was great. All around friendly person to do business with!

8. I bought a wig from Renee. I looove it so much. Shipping was awesome, communication was great, adn the item was exactly as described. Thank you so much!

9. got a wig from renee_chan and everything went very well

10. purchased an MSD boy doll and clothes from Renee.. really sweet boy. Fast shipping.
      Is a Chistmas gift for my son. Thank you... He looks really cute with hair on. I dressed him and wrapped him already. My son will be soooooooo happy.

11. Renee bought some undies from me and she was very nice to deal with! Kept good communication and paid me promptly.

Thanks for a smooth transaction! :)

12. I bought a skirt and dress from renee_chan. Both items were exactly as described, and very cute!
      Packing was fine, and shipping time was great!
      Would buy from again :)

13. She bought an SD tshirt and an MSD dress from me. She was so understanding when I had health issues and could only send her the prototype of the dress and not a new one. I would most definitely do business with her again.:)

14. I bought a two articles of SD clothing.
      She responded to my request to check the items over very carefully, as I'm a cautious of sellers not noticing obscure damage.
      She even modeled the gown on one of her dolls for me.
      She kept in contact and responded quickly when I got a bit worried about the shipping.
      renee_chan is a great seller; I would definitely recommend. :D

15. Renee commissioned me an outfit, she payed promptly and she's been so kind to let me know she recived it.
      I'm sorry for this late in feedback.
      thanks again!

16. i bought a darling doll from renee_chan, she is a seller of the utmost integrity.... and true to her word.... she shipped as promised, and the doll arrived safe and sound, great seller.

17. renee_chan bought a doll from me. She was quick with payment and kept great communication. Smooth transaction and thank you so much!!!.xuan.

18. renee-chan bought Shinydoll Saoli from me. She was a pleasure to deal with, paid quickly and was always nice to deal with. I highly recommend her!

19. Transaction went great. Got my item and I am satisfied with this seller. ^^ I would love to work with them in the future. They were very patient with me and I would recommend them.

20. I did a trade with Renee and everything was marvelous! She shipped right on time and communication was excellent!!