1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for renee_chan

May 27, 2008

1. I bought a doll body that arrived just as described. She shipped super fast and packaged my box up decently. I'm really happy with my purchase ! :)

2. Renee_chan bought a dress from me. She paid quickly, and responded quickly. Very plesant transaction, and I would definetly do business with her again. Thanks!

3. Renee_chan commissioned me for her DDh02's faceup. She was very kind and paid very quickly! High recommended! :) Thank you~

4. reene-chan is really lovely, i would highly recomend to everyone as the transaction was really smooth

thank you so much, im thrilled with my purchase xxxx

5. I sold some MSD clothes to Renee_chan and things couldn't have gone better. She's prompt with payment and PMs. 100% positive!

6. Purchased a headback and commissioned me. Everything went perfect!

7. renee_chan purchased a head from me and paid promptly as well as let me know when the head arrived. The communication was awesome and Id highly recommend her!

8. I sold two pairs of Soom SG feet to renee_chan and it was a perfect transaction! She was fast with communication and payment, and very polite.

Thank you :fangirl:

9. renee_chan bought some wigs from me and it was a perfect transaction! Fast payment, great communication! Thank you!

10. Renee_chan commissioned me to work on a LOVELY shinydoll head, she was fantastic with communication and payment, understanding when there was a slight mailing delay. I look forward to working with her again!

11. Renee_chan commissioned me her SQ LABS head. Her communication is excellent and she is very friendly. :) She also paid very quickly. Thank you Renee_chan!

12. I bought a pair of hands from renee_chan and it was a perfect transaction. Thank you so much!

13. I bought a Dollmore Dollpire Shiloh from Renee_chan. The business was absolutely flawless, she is an amazing person, communication was perfect, she was very nice all the time. She gave me every help i needed to get this little lady! Shipping was superfast, and she packed her carefully . :)
      Thank you so much for everything!!! :D

14. Thanks rene_chan, for an excellent all around transaction with my purchase of your Unoa 1.0 pointing hand set.

15. I bought an adorable Soom MD Glot from Renee_chan! It was a wonderful transaction. Reene replied promptly to all my PMs and shipped my doll out really quick! (She got here in less than a week!). My Glot was very well packaged and as described. I'm going through hard times right now, so needless to say, this little one getting to me so quick made everything better. Thank you! :aheartbea

16. I just got a wonderful Angell Studio Cain from this seller. Everything went super.

17. I just sold my Volks sunlight skin F21 to renee_chan, and she was the perfect buyer! Payment was fast, she let me know when he arrived, and she's super friendly on top of it. I wouldn't hesitate to have another transaction with her! Thanks so much! :D

18. I bought a Dollfie Dream head:D from renee_chan, and everything went great. She shipped very quickly and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again.

19. Renee_chan sent a doll to me for a face-up and she was very pleasant and wonderful to work with! Communication was excellent and instruction was very clear. I would love to do more commissions for Renee_chan! :D

20. I purchased a Shinydoll Pricco body from renee_chan with a short layaway ~ Everything went perfect, Extremely Happy with transaction. Renee_chan is Wonderful seller !!