1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Resin Angels

Dec 29, 2006

1. I received my doll from Sam today and I am very pleased with the whole transaction. Thank you very much, Sam!

2. I bought a wig from Resin Angels and it arrived super quick- shipped when she said she would- and it arrived safely packaged with padding and a hair net. The item was better than described and is on my doll now! A+++ seller. Thank you!

3. I bought a beautiful LaTi Kitty Miel from Sam(Resin Angels) and couldn't be more happy! :) Sam was(and is!) friendly, ships fast and is very patient! ;)
      I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!

Thanks again, Sam!

4. purchased a lovely Morticia Addams gown from Resin Angels. a delightful transaction would do business with over and over again

I highly recommend

5. AMAZING!!!! Great deal! Pleasure to work with! Buy with confidence! :D

Judy

6. FAst shipping from Oz to US--The jeans are great and arrived safely. They came during a meetup and everyone Ooooed & Ahhhed over how cute they were.
      Thanks a million!

7. I´ve bought SD Girl clothes from Resin Angels! It was a pleasure to deal with her! Thank you! : )

Lady Sam

8. I bought a Lati Yellow Hat from Esin Angels, her communication was great, the shipping costs very low for international delivery and it came fast and is very cute :) Would love to trade again in the future :)

9. Resin Angels bought a doll from me and the entire transaction went very smoothly. She was reliable in communication, prompt with payment and let me know the doll arrived safely. She was also very pleasant to deal with!:fangirl:

10. Bought a BJD Revolution MSD shirt. It's awesome! It is cut more like a girls shirt but my boys have confiscated it. Great communication, awesome to work with. I'd def. buy from her again <3

11. sold a wig to Resin Angels. super contact on this transaction, and very fast payment. - Thank you!

12. I sold a BtSSB dress set to Resin Angels in a perfect international transaction. We did a layaway and she paid before the due date, is prompt with communication and very pleasant in emails! I would gladly do business with Sam again.:)

13. Resin Angels purchased an outfit from me recently. She was a joy to deal with - I'd sell to hear any time! :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

14. Sam sold me a Volks Toppi, and there is no way I can say enough about how wonderful she is to work with. Speedy, personable responses to every PM, and she kept me on top of every step along the way. The doll was exactly as she said she was (actually, better ;)), and she shipped promptly. I'm one seriously happy camper, and I wouldn't hesitate a nanosecond to work with Resin Angels again.

Thank you so much, Sam! :aheartbea

15. Sam bought a necklace from me. She is really a great lady to deal with.

Thank you so much for your support :)

16. I bought a pair of boots from Resin Angels and they are exactly as shown, was packaged beautifully and sent promptly. Thank you

17. another great transaction with ResinAngels. Sam bought a Volks SD from me with an agreed payment plan and paid much sooner than the agreed time. She is friendly and helpful and I have enjoyed our little time on the PMs. Thank you Sam!

18. I bought a batch of ReMent items from Resin Angels for my little guy.
      She is friendly, helpful and shipped the items promptly + she included a bonus gift for me.
      I highly recommend her and hope to buy more in the future.

19. I purchased a leeke wig from Resin Angels and she was wonderful to deal with !
      She was quick in response and fast in shipment ! Item arrived in great condition !

Thanks so much :daisy

20. Resin Angels bought a wig from me ~ she's such a nice person & everything went smoothly!