1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Resin Angels

Dec 29, 2006

1. I bought clothes for SD and msd and all was perfect, she was friendly and patient. Items arrived quickly and safely, I highly recommand this seller!!
      A wonderful international transaction!!:D

2. Resin Angels is a dream to sell to!!! She bought a Bianka head from me and payment was on time, super friendly and nice! Thanks Resin Angels!!:aheartbea

3. Bought a MSD dress and stockings from Resin Angels. Very nice and friendly lady. I had some trouble with my paypal account and she didnt mind putting the items on hold for me until I was able to pay ! Thanks Resin Angels for a wonderful international transaction.
      Highly recommended !

4. Bought a doll heart "bloodsucker" outfit, she was very nice answering my questions and packaged the parcel fantastical well.
      Would defiantly buy from her again. ^_^

5. Bought a doll from Resin Angels. Absolutely happy. All was great from the very first letter till getting the package )) Excellent and trustworthy seller.

6. Almost forgot to leave feadback. Thank's again for a wonderful transaction and I absolutely love the doll!

7. Just had a great deal with Resin Angels. Recommend her and would love to do trade with again. Thanks very much. :)

8. What a great seller! I bought a Yo outfit and it came super fast...thanks so much.

I would certainly deal with Resin Angels again - in a heartbeat!

Alicex

9. I bought a beautiful Doll Heart Val Zeitler "From the Attic" outfit from Sam aka Resin Angels- and she was a darling to do business with! Such a sweet person who I'd love to deal with again!

Thank you so much :aheartbea

10. I sold Resin Angels a F-13 body and the transaction couldn't have been any better. I recomend her a lot. She was patient and paid on the spot. Thank you.

11. I bought a Haute Doll wig from Resin Angel. It's in beautiful condition and was depatched very quickly.

12. Enquired about spliting/purchasing part of an outfit (Tae boots) seller was willing and responded quickly to pms and with shipping. Good seller. Many thanks!

13. I bought an Unoa Sist from Resin Angels. The whole transaction was perfect, communication was excellent. She was shipped out very quickly and is exactly as described. Definitely recommended!

Thank you very much for such a pleasant transaction.

14. Resin Angels bought 1pr MSD hands from me. She's very polite, quick responce, quick pay. Wonderful buyer. Wonderful person <3

15. I purchased wig from resin angels. A pleasure to deal with. Replied to PMs quickly, and the wig arrived in great condition. I would definitely buy again. Thanks, resin angels!!!

16. I purchased a Unoa top from Resin Angels and she even sent an extra because the top wasn't in perfect condition, which was very much appreciated!
      :)

17. I bought a Lishe from Resin Angels and the transaction was perfect with some bonus items included! Thank you

18. oh.. sorry for this late feedback..^_^;
      I sold my rio head to Resin Angels
      it was the 2nd transaction with her and went perfectly as before.
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      highly recommend to everyone!!!!!!!!
      thanks, Resin Angels! *^_^*

19. I bought some wigs from her. She is an adorable and friendly person, answered my messages fast. The wigs arrived promptly in wonderful condition ^^

20. I bought a verrrry cute yo outfit from resin angels! Thank you!