1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Resin Angels

Dec 29, 2006

1. I bought a beautiful Dollfie Dream dress from Resin Angels, and she was wonderful to deal with in every way possible! Thank you so much!! :)

2. Sam bought my Volks Liz on layaway and she was a dear to deal with! She paid promptly on the dates she said she would and was on the whole very delightful to deal with.

Thanks so much for the great sale!

3. I bought a Soulddoll Aku from her. It was a very nice transaction.

She put the doll on hold for me for 2weeks and was fast to send her :) Doll arrived safe and quickly to me! I'm very happy :)

4. I sold a bitten outfit to Resin Angels. besides the fast payment and great contact, it is always a great time to chat with her about our dolls! - Barb

5. Excellent buyer! I would sell to again without any reservations!
      Absolute pleasure to do business with...thanks!

6. Resin Angels and I traded spats for a beautiful wig! Great communication, fast payment and very friendly!

7. Resin Angels purchased two pairs of shoes from me and was a perfect buyer! Thanks again~ :)

8. I just had a lovely transaction with Resin Angels--she bought a Bootiful collection hat from me, and it was a real pleasure to get to know her through the deal! She was friendly and responsive, and paid super-fast; I hope we'll have a chance to do business again soon. :love

9. sold a Dollstown Rhea head on SDF girl body to her. She paid thru layaway just as scheduled and was always prompt and very nice in pm's. I highly recommend this member to anyone here. She has 5 pages of great feedback if that doesn't say how nice she is! Thanks Resin Angels!

10. I purchased a LUTS mini skirt from her. Everything went perfect and I would definitely do business again!

11. Resin Angels bought a Souldoll dress from me. She paid quickly and was very sweet to deal with.
      Thank you :pcupcake

12. I bought a Blue Fairy May msd doll from Resin Angels and he transacion was very pleasant and smooth. She shipped the doll super fast and was very sweet through the whole deal. The doll is just as described if not better, like new gorgeous. Would love to buy form again, thanks :)

13. I bought an outfit from Resin Angels and she was very friendly and helpful, and sent the package out really fast. Thank you!

14. I just purchased a doll from Resin Angels and the transaction went perfectly. Communication was great - she responded to my PMs really fast; she shipped her out right away and sent me tracking info just like she said she would. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.
      Thanks Sam! It was a pleasure!
      ~Linda

15. I bought Night Stroll and the Mata Hari hat from Sam and she was a dream to deal with. Communication was prompt and polite and she shipped when she promised to. I will definitely buy from her again.

16. I bought a BF sarang from Resin Angels, the transaction was perfect and smooth. I would love to do business with her again~!:)

17. ++POSITIVE FEEDBACK++ ^^
      She bought an old SD head from me. She payed promptly. Always reply all PM's. A pleasure to deal with ^^

18. I recently purchased some items from Resin Angels' sale thread and am perfetly happy with the transaction!

The items were in wonderful condition and well packaged - thank you!

19. I bought a Bootiful dress and shoes from Resin Angel. They were in perfect condition and she was a joy to deal with.

20. perfect transaction with Resin Angels...... i purchased a stunning Souldoll outfit.... it is in pristine condition. she was prompt to communicate........ shipped immediately, and the clothes arrived promptly, safe and sound........ great seller.