1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Resin Angels

Dec 29, 2006

1. Resin Soul let me do a layaway for a Hypermaniac Kakiva. She was an absolute gem to deal with! Honestly - you can't ask for a better seller!! She packed the doll extremely well and communicated with me the whole way. Highly recommended - I'd be very happy to deal with her again any time!!!!! Thank you Sam!! :) :) :)

2. resinsoul was wonderful to buy from i would highly recomend her to everyone
      thank you so much i love the head! xxxx

3. Positive: I sold Resin Angels a Volks body on layaway. Payments were prompt and well beyond "on time" they were early! Communication was clear, prompt, and polite. Thank you so much!

4. Resin Angels bought a pair of DollFlower eyes from me and was a great buyer, thanks for your quick payment! Hope you enjoy the eyes!:)

5. I bought an outfit and boots from Sam and everything went smooth as silk
      Thanks so much!

6. I purchased a Lati Yellow Haru from Sam, and I couldn't be more pleased with our transaction. She is a very nice person to deal with and has excellent communication. She shipped my doll super fast, and Haru arrived in perfect condition and just as described. I highly recommend Sam as a seller. You won't be disappointed! Thank you so much, Sam! :)

7. I know this feedback comes a bit late :lol: I sold Sam my Pipos Cheese Mouse and Shy Cheshire outfit last year. She is an absolutely wonderful and friendly person. I'm so lucky to have met her. She's my great dolly friend! I want to give Sam a big hug as well as a 101% positive feedback here!

Thank you Sam :fangirl:

8. I purchased a Lati Yellow Kuroo from Resin Angels, and it was a PERFECT transaction! Sam is so nice to work with, always communicative and friendly. The doll arrived safely packaged, with everything bubblewrapped. I would love to work with her again, anytime! :aheartbea

Chris

9. This lovely lady adopted AIWL Bayer from me.
      Good communication and payments.
      Thank you so very much.

10. Resin Angels, is a sweet heart! A real pleaser to deal! I sold her my Lati yellow Kuroo Halloween. she paid in full and there was great communication the whole time . definitly recommend her!

11. Purchased a Limhwa Toyou Mari from Resin Angels. She arrived perfectly packaged. A+ seller!

12. Resin Angels sold me a Pipos Heero. Great communication, and my doll arrived in perfect shape. She made my first Marketplace transaction a wonderful experience! Highly recommended!

13. I purchased Marmite Sue's Angels Egg Noi from Resin Angel. I couldn't be more pleased with the purchase, the shipping or the doll!!

Thank you so so much!

14. I bought a Volks Miruku/Kurumi never know which one is which LOL, from Resin Angels! She took all of the extra pictures I asked about resin color, and was very sweet and helpful.
      Fast shipping, and the head arrived really well packed, she even joined the papers like I asked! <3
      I would definitely recommend her as a seller!

15. I purchased a Volks yosd Lin from Resin Angels and everything went smoothly. Very good communication and the doll was packaged securely. I would definitely recommend her as a seller. :daisy