1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rhii?

Nov 27, 2005

1. Rhii and I did a trade, everything went really well. thank you rhii!

2. I bought a Unoa Lusis faceplate from Rhii and everything went perfect. She was fast to ship, the faceplate arrived safe and she was very friendly during the transaction. I can only recommend her. :) Thanks a lot.

3. I did a trade with rhii, and it went very well! The Brownie she sent me arrived quickly. Definitely recommend her! :)

4. Did a partial trade with Rhii and everything went amazingly. Fast shipping, amazing items and great communication. Thanks so much!!

5. I brought a very beautiful Unoa Sist face-plate fom Rhii. Her communications were very friendly and she was a pleasure to deal with! Thank you! :)

6. I bought a YoSD shirt from Rhii. Everything went smoothly, and she was awesome to deal with! Thanks again! :)

7. I purchased a Unoa 1.0 from Rhii and she was very well wrapped and even cuter then described :) Super fast shipping too! Would purchase from again :)

8. I had a very wonderful trade with rhii today. We had a wig trade, she got my Chinatsu wig and I had her Soom wiggy. Everything was perfect and fun. Thank you so much. <33

9. I bought an Unoa faceplate from Rhii, communication was great and shipping was swift. Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with you again! ^^

10. I bought a Yo-SD Lorina from her :)
      She was kind and sent her out quicly!
      There was no problems!

Thank you so much!

11. I had the most FABULOUS international trade with rhii for her F34san and my YoSD Remi. She was a dream to do a trade with, always prompt and informative with pms and was such a joy to chat with too! :D

Thank you so much for the awesome trade! <3

12. I bought a pair of glass eyes from Rhii. She's a wonderful seller - very friendly and communicative. :D Will not hesitate to deal with her again.

13. I did a trade with Rhii. Everything went smoothly. Thank you for a great transaction! =3

14. We had some trouble but Thanks for a smooth transaction! :-)

15. I traded rhii my White Rabbit wig for an adorable YoSD outfit! It was a great transaction! Thank you so much! Rhii kept in touch and let me know when she shipped the outfit and when my item arrived :)

16. Bought shoes from Rhii. Fast shipping and well packed. Pleasure doing business.

17. I bought several items of clothing from rhii, and I couldn't ask for a more pleasant, quick, or simple transaction! Rhii was very easy to communicate with by PM, shipped immediately, and when the clothes arrived today, I was impressed with how carefully rhii had packed them. Two thumbs WAY up! :)

18. Rhii & I traded items & the transaction went smoothly from start to finish! She maintained excellent friendly communication throughout. It was a real pleasure Rhii, thanks!

19. I bought some clothes and shoes from Rhii. The whole transaction went smoothly, great communication and everything well-packaged. Would highly recommend her to anyone without hesitation. :)

20. My order was straight forward and hassle free. Awesome seller!