1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rhii?

Nov 27, 2005

1. I purchased the white pockets hawase set from Rhii. Great to work with and I would gladly work with her again. :)

2. I bought a wig from Lily and she was great through the whole process! Great communication! (: Would buy from her again!

3. I bought a Volks Kuuta head from Rhii. She shipped is fast and it came well-packed and better than described! Thank you!

4. Rhii and I traded some of my re-ment items and a doll dress for some of her doll clothes and accessories. Everything went great! She shipped on time and everything was exactly as described! Thank you so much ^_^

5. purchase a wig from Rhii good communication let me know when she sent it out. Thank you ^^

6. i bought volks mamu 2nd on layaway from rhii:

- on first delay on shipping, rhii messaged me right away.
      - on second delay, rhii did not inform me about 5 days delay until I PM'ed her. this makes longer than a week delay.
      - when she got back to me, she said "many apologies". None of i'm sorry, i feel bad this happened, you must feel impatient, etc. None of sympathetic comments. Just "many apologies" and "apologies again".
      - on any of her PM, she did not sound very sorry. her attitude was more in the line of: my problem comes before your money, and/or i had problems so deal with it.
      - i was upset and requested for refund.
      - Hilariously, she is more furious than the buyer! she refused to refund deposit. my understanding of non-refundable deposit means: the deposit is not refundable when buyer withdraws during the layaway. In our case, i've completed layaway way ahead of schedule, and i was not happy with the seller, thus full refund should have been made.
      - she did not comment on the issue any further. i was still upset with unexpected delays and her attitude, but decided to let it go and be pleasant, as long as the doll arrives.

- however, she is still very offensive towards me and left me a negative feedback:
      1) she chased after me for not informing doll arrival on the day of. I find it very funny to see her trying to pick any scrap of negative points from me.
      2) what I do with my doll after i receive it is my business. I decided to sell Mamu because our experience was not very pleasant and i did not want to keep a doll with negative emotion lingering in my head.

conclusion:
      i obviously did not click well with her.
      as a fellow DoA member and seller, i do not recommend rhii for good customer service.
      but you will received the items. eventually.

7. Bought shiro tachibana from her. Very friendly and easy to keep in touch and very responsible
      Definetely will buy from her again

8. Forgot to mention bought shiro tachibana with layaway program with her and she offer very good deal
      During 6 months payment always wait the payment patiencely and never push me at all when sometimes i late for 1 or 2 days . Also purchased 2 sd yo chef outfit. She's very kind and understanding seller . Will buy from her again

9. Forgot to mention bought shiro tachibana with layaway program with her and she offer very good deal
      During 6 months payment always wait the payment patiencely and never push me at all when sometimes i late for 1 or 2 days . Also purchased 2 sd yo chef outfit. She's very kind and understanding seller . Will buy from her again

10. feedback left for sasurin (in which she left retaliatory fb above)

Purchased Mamu from me in response to her WTB thread and agreed to go on layaway which she finished ahead of time. However, due to complications on my part and national holidays I was unable to ship out in the same week payment was made. Apology PMs were sent to notify her of the delay to which she responded by stating a five day delay in shipping was ridiculous and that she would like a full refund on the transaction.

Upon informing her that the layaway terms include "non-refundable" deposits she agreed to shipment of the doll with a few passive-aggressive comments that bordered on offensive.

After successful arrival of the doll, she did not inform me until I PMed her (even though she said she would) and then proceeded to sell the doll 2-3 days later on the marketplace at an inflated price.

Sell to and purchase with caution.

11. I bought a pair of yosd hands from rhii.
      very friendly seller and the hands have been packed well~
      thank you~:lol:

12. Bought a volks mika head from Rii everything went perfectly and was a wonderful transaction I would buy from her again without hesitation.

13. I bought a pair of eyes from Rhii. She shipped very fast and they arrived within 5 working days ^^. Yay! Communication was fast and friendly. The eyes were very safely packed and my dad as a cool Malaysian stamp for his stamp collection ;). Would definitely buy from her again.

14. I bought a pair of Rose 10mm glass eyes from Rhii. The item arrived very well and in perfect condition, communication was great. It was a pleasure to deal with her. Thanks~ :)

15. Purchased an Unoa L-bi from Rhii, and everything went great. :) Very nice to deal with, agreed to my special shipping arrangements, shipped in a decent amount of time, everything arrived as described and just great. Thank you again! <333

16. I bought a btssb dress set from rhii and no matter how old it is, it is still in a really nice condition. It arrived quickly and the communication with rhii was always friendly and kind.
      Thank you very much, rhii!

17. I bought some Volks X BTSSB items from rhii. It was a fantastic transaction. This was my second time buying from rhii, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business again. Thanks so much!!

18. I purchased a SD size phone from Rhii. Very friendly seller with super fast shipping and excellent communication!!! The package arrived in perfect condition! It was a pleasure doing business with Rhii, highly recommended!!!!

19. I bought a couple of adorable SD sized phones from Rhii, and they arrived at a reasonable time, and were very well wrapped! And I look forward to any future interactions! :kitty2

20. Adopted her F-05 msd girl and the transaction went on smoothly. Rhii is very patient throughout the layaway period n seriously never rush me. The girl is perfect and I love her a lot. Thank u for letting me to adopt her from u. <3