1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rikka

Jul 22, 2010

1. I participated in a Luts GO with Rikka. The whole process went very smoothly, she was prompt with communication and updates, and everything was very organized. Once she received the items, she sent them soon after and kept us informed of the status of everything. It was an easy and worry-free GO. :)

2. I was a part of Rikka's Luts GO. She was extremely well organized and her communication was superb! Thank you so much for such a great experience!

3. I took part in Rikka's Luts GO. Everything went excellently - communication was great, things moved along speedily. Thanks again!

4. I was part of Rikka's luts GO. Communication was great and everything moved along quickly. Would group order with again.

5. I ran a Leekweorld GO which Rikka was a part of. She paid quickly and responded quickly and was a pleasure to work with. Thanks!

6. I bought a custom made skirt from Rikka and it was a wonderful transaction.

I had asked her to make a skirt to match a shirt I already owned and she did a wonderful job. Throughout the planning phase she gave me several options so that Iwould get just what I wanted.

7. Rikka bought a doll from me. Quick payment. Good communication. Definitely do business with.
      Thanks, skeppler

8. I purchased a custom made sword holder from Rikka. I absolutely love it and she shipped very fast. I highly recommend her and I would do business with her again.

9. Rikka purchased from me a Leekeworld wig about ten days ago . She paid in an split of an eye and was so kind and patience while talking to me ^^. Always with a nice smile on her face, with a wonderful conversation, it was so funny to talk with her and i loved everyone of her messages. Also let me know when she got her wig ^^. I would love to deal with her again in future without any doubt at all .

Thank you so much sweetie ^^ !!

10. Rikka bought a wig from me, she paid fast, overall good transaction. Thanks again!

11. Rikka bought an MSD Leekeworld wig from me. She was super responsive and paid promptly. Great buyer and really nice too! I'd definitely recommend her. Thanks again!

12. Rikka bought my Leekeworld magnetic ears and I was super happy to have worked with her! She was wonderful and kind in her messages and a super fast payer ;) Thanks a million for such a nice and pleasant transaction! :aheartbea

13. Rikka bought a Luts Lishe head from me. She paid promptly, communication was excellent, and she let me know that it safely arrived. I highly recommend her as a buyer. :D

14. Rikka bought a SD doll dress from me. She patiently waited until I got back from my trip, had quick communication, and paid promptly. She was a joy to do business with. :D

15. Rikka took part in my Licht GO order. They had excellent communication skills and paid for items/shipping on time. I definitely recommend them for any Go orders.

16. I commissioned Rikka for a Mori Dress and Cardigan and boy was I surprised! She made socks, jewelry, and a head piece as well since she shipped it out late. She is very nice and I look forward to commissioning her again! :D A+++

17. I purchased a SD wig from Rikka. The transaction was great. She is a friendly and kindly seller. Hope we could have another chance for transaction in future~~~~

18. Positive feedback!

I bought a lovely Wig from Rikka and she was great to work and the wig arrived in perfect condition!
      I would not hesitate to buy from her again!
      Thanks so much! :XD:

19. Leaving positive feedback for Rikka. I had a very wonderful transaction with her. She purchased my Soom Cuprit body. She was very kind and also let me know as soon as the package arrived. I would definitely work with her again! I highly recommend her <3

20. Rikka ordered a fur wig from me and was a delight to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!