1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rikka

Jul 22, 2010

1. Rikka purchased my SID13 Migi Cho Hybrid set through 7 months layaway payment.
      Smooth transaction, great communication, trustworthy & prompt payment.
      Awesome buyer to deal with! Thanks a bunch :dance

2. I had the great pleasure of rehoming my Dreaming El with Rikka. What a delight! Easy communication, prompt payment and she let me know when he landed. An effortless transaction and I am grateful. Hey, Rikka! I love you! Want to buy all my dolls?? <3

3. Rikka purchased a Soom Sard body plus addition parts from me. They completed their layaway as agree and communication was excellent.

4. :starcookie :daisy:aheartbeaPositive feedback :aheartbea:daisy:starcookie

Rikka purchased a Soom head from me and they were super sweet and wonderful to work with and they always had excellent communication throughout the transaction .
      I highly recommend them as a buyer :thumbup and I would be happy to work with them again if given the opportunity.

Thank you so much Rikka:hug:!

5. Rikka purchased a Dollmore Fine head from me, and was wonderful to work with! :)She paid immediately and let me know that the head had arrived safely! I highly recommend her as a buyer and would be happy to work with her again.:)

6. Rikka purchased my Doll family boy and it was absolutely amazing deal. The communication was perfect and very friendly and everything went smoothly. She also informed me about his arrival. I could totally reccomend her, wonderful buyer :)

7. I want to thank Rikka for purchasing the Iplehouse EID female body from me! Very fast and nice deal! My best recommendations to Rikka as a buyer!
      Thanks again<3!

8. Rikka bought Soom Vesuvia head on Migma body from me. We agreed on layaway and she made the first payment immediatly. Since the purhase was made during the hard times of coronavirus, I was worried about postage (the borders were closing all around the world) so O asked to make the second payment earlier, in order to make sure the doll will get to her. She made the second payment quickly and completely understood the situation! I can for sure reccomend her as one of the best international buyers I ever had. Thank you!

9. Rikka purchsed several items from me, and everything went perfectly. I couldn't be happier with the transaction, and would be thrilled to deal with them again anytime. :)

10. @Rikka bought a Crobi wig and AS hair pins from me. They were polite in their messages, quick to pay and kindly let me know when the items had arrived safely. Thank you for a quick and pleasant transaction! :thumbup

11. Rikka purchased an Iplehouse wig from me. Communication was excellent and the transaction went quickly and smoothly. A wonderful buyer and I’d happily sell to her again. Thanks so much! :)

12. Positive Feedback

I sold my Luts Senior Delf gun hands to Rikka in a very easy transaction. Communication was good, Payment was fast and I was updated when the hands arrived. Great buyer, thanks so much!

13. I sold a Formydoll wig. Friendly person and reservation respected. I recommend. thank you for your confidence

14. Rikka purchased some accessories from me and it was nice transaction. very patient person, thank you!

15. Rikka is absolutely wonderful!!!
      Rikka bought few accessories from me. The package was delayed for two months (possibly due to virus) and we had to file for a claim. Rikka was patience and kind during the entire process. The post office was taking too long to respond to the claim, so I decided to give her an early refund. The package arrived soon after that, and she was kind enough to send payment again.
      Rikka is a wonderful buyer and an amazing person. I recommend her 100%
      Thank you again!

16. Rikka bought a wig from me, everything was great! Nice communication, payment was prompt, everything went very smooth overall! Definitely recommended!

17. Rikka purchased a wig from me; paid promptly, thanks so much for a quick and easy transaction!

18. Rikka bought a soom rosette fir head from me, and the whole transaction was great! Paid fast, great communication, definitely recommended

19. Rikka purchased a Crobidoll wig from me and I couldn't ask for a smoother transaction! She was wonderful to communicate with and paid promptly. I was unusually busy with work when she contacted me about the sale, so my response was slower then normal and I can't thank her enough for her patience. I would gladly do business with her again. Thanks so much! :aheartbea

20. Leaving positive feedback for Rikka. She purchased my leekeworld yosd sized shoes. She was absolutely amazing to work with! I would happily work with her again <3

Thank you! n.n