1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rikka_Mika

Jul 11, 2009

1. I purchase a YoSD FoxyBrowny outfit from Rikka-Mika. Transactions and communication was great & shipping was fast. Thank you very much.

2. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I contacted Rikka_Mika for her WTB thread and asked if she wanted to join a split with me on two outfits sets. Rikka_Mika is an excelent split companion: she is always kind, fast with her repplies and polite. More than that, when the package was delayed she was patient and comprehensive, and she helped me contacting the USA post to know what whas happening.

Dealing with Rikka_Mika is a pleasure, I highly reccomend her for any transaction :)

3. I bought a YoSD outfit from Rikka_Mika, and it came in wonderful condition. She shipped out super fast, too. Wonderful to deal with, would definitely buy from her again. Thanks!

4. Rikka_Mika bought an outfit from me and it was a great transaction. She was very sweet and paid quickly. When the outfit arrived she let me know immediately.

Thank you!

5. I bougth a YO-SD outfit from her everything was perfect: the outfit arrived quickly and the communication was always great. Thanks for all Rikka-Mika!

6. I bought her a YoSD Ayumu from Volks. Everything was fast. The communication was very good and she was very thoughtful. It was lucky I got to make a transaction with her. I highly reccomend her :) :)

thanks! n_____n!

7. I purchased 2 WigWing Wigs from Rikka_Mika and they were shipped right away and packaged really well :) Would purchase from again.
      Thank you!

8. I bought a gorgeous wig from Rikka-Mika. It arrived immediately and was packed with great care. I'd eagerly buy from her again. Thank you!

9. I bought two pairs of Volks Yo-SD shoes from Rikka-Mika. She was kind enough to let me put them on layaway communication was fantastic and friendly. When I forgot a payment, she sent me a gentle reminder and after the last payment, promptly shipped my parcel. The shoes were packed neatly and in perfect condition! I couldn't be happier!

Thank you for a lovely transaction!

10. Bought a pair of eyes from Rikka-Mika. Packaged carefully and sent quickly. Would highly recommend and love to work with again, thank you!! :)

11. I bought a pair of Volks Yo Sd shoes from Rikka-Mika and all was perfect, thank you so much:aangel:

12. Rikka_Mika purchased a SD10 Mbust body with long limbs from me and everything went flawlessly. :D She let me know immediately as soon as the body arrived and even left feedback as well. She sent payment quickly and there were absolutely no problems whatsoever in any department. She kept in constant and great communication and is very easy to deal with. I am very appreciative that she knows I have kept my stuff to the best of my ability and it makes it very worthwhile for me. Thank you so much. :aheartbea A++ and highly recommended buyer. I wish there were more people like her in the community as well. A great big positive feedback from me!

13. Had such a positive trade experience with Rikka_Mika! Thank you for the trade and for the extra effort you made to meet me! I love the shoes!!!!!

14. Sold a pair of optional hands to Rikka_Mika
      Flawless transaction with fast communication and payment

Woderful buyer, highly recommend:-)
      100%+++

15. POSITIVE

I purchased a pair of Volks SD boots from Rikka_Mika.
      It was such a pleasure dealing with her. Due to a sudden schedule change I needed the boots shipped out ASAP and she literally shipped them out within the hour for me. She was so accommodating and extremely friend and professional.

I would not hesitate to buy from her again. Thank you! :D

16. I had a great transaction with Rikka-Mika
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the item
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!

17. Rikka_Mika ordered a Volks SDM Mako for me and it was a pleasure! She's lovely and very professional, I will definitely deal with her again. A++++++

Thank you so much for everything! I'm very happy with my doll :aheartbea

18. Rikka_Mika helped me order my first ever FCS girl few months back and she's been really wonderful the entire transaction. She kept me update on everything and leave me with so much information and options! She's really kind to me the entire transaction and she's a very nice person to talk to! I'm just so very happy with everything! Thank you sooo soo much Rikka!!! I'll always remember your help on my girl!! I hope to talk with you again and have more transaction in the future :aheartbea

19. I did transactions with Rikka_Mika and it was a wonderful transaction.
      Friendly, good communications with me. Also she did safe packing, quick shipping.
      All she did was very responsible, and I could trust her very much.
      I'm very pleased with transactions with her.
      I would recommend Rikka_Mika, because she is a very dependable seller.
      Thank you so much!

20. Rikka_Mika helped me order my first ever FCS Doll, a Sunlight Pearl. She was warm and friendly from the initial enquiry. All communications were super fast & friendly. She let me know as soon as the doll was ordered and paid for. And sent me pictures as soon as she arrived at her place from Volks. Gina marked down the parcel for UK Customs so I didn't get hit with huge fees. I'm 100% happy with everything! I would not hesitate in dealing with her again, buy/sell/trade/whatever - 100% trustworthy. Thanks so much :aheartbea :truffle: