1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for rilah

Jun 9, 2008

1. I was in Rilah's Leekeworld GO. I must say I'm VERY impressed :) there ended up being so many participants she had to separate it into 2 orders!! That must've been tons upon tons of items and people to communicate with, yet she kept up with impressive speed and friendliness.

I'm also very grateful to her for putting up with my order (a bunch of eyelashes) and would definitely love to deal with her again.

2. Participated in Leekeworld GO. Very well organized and great communication. Would be willing to order with her again.

3. I was part of a Leekeworld GO that Rilah organized, and I'm so impressed! :D She was well organized, super helpful, and very friendly throughout. Everything was handled quickly and professionally. Would most definitely deal with her again! :)

4. I participated in a group order that rilah hosted. She squeezed me in on her order even though she closed it early and was awesome to deal with, quick shipping also. Thanks so much! :chocoberry

5. I participated in the Leekeworld GO and I think Rilah did a really great job. Everything was incredibly well organized and she took a lot of care to keep us all updated on info. I would definitely, definitely recommend. Thanks again!

6. I participated in rilah's July Leekeworld group order. She was very sweet, accommodating, and did a fantastic job down to every last detail. Her organizational skills in such a large order were phenomenal, and she even informed me of a cheaper and faster international shipping method. The package (a long MSD wig) was sent promptly and wrapped very well in bubble wrap and a box. Thank you so much!

7. I participated in rilah's Leeke Group Order, and it was a lovely experience! Very swift shipping to me once everything had arrived, great with updating all the participants. I would definitely do this again!

8. I was in a Leekeworld wig order with Rilah. She made sure my wig was made after Leekeworld forgot it in group two. Shipping was very fast!

Lishe

9. I was in Rilah's Leekeworld GO and I couldn't be more pleased with the organized and professional manner in which she ran this GO. Her communications were timely and informative. She kept us aprised every step of the way and was sweet and friendly throughout. Shipping was efficient and super fast. I can highly recommend Rilah to everyone here on DoA.:)

10. I was also in Rilah's Leekeworld GO. She was very organized and often updated us all on the status of our orders. I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant experience. Shipping was swift and everything arrived without a scratch. I would most certainly join in another order again.

Thanks again Rilah!

11. I just did a Leeke group order with her and the worst part about it was Leeke themselves. She kept the thread updated, contacted me and kept me updated on the progress of the order. When Leeke had issues she still kept us all updated on what was happening. She shipped quickly and my wig not only got here fast it got here in great condition. I would do another group order with her anytime she was awesome.

12. Participated in the Leeke group order. It was fantastically well organized even with so many participants that it was split into two orders. Rilah kept up with thread updates and communication very well and she went a little out of her way for me finding the kind of shipping box I wanted <3.

Very impressed, thank you so much Rilah!

13. I was in rilah's Leeke world wig preorder GO. She was very organized (with her own forms to fill out and everything in a spreadsheet, there is the data entry person in me that gives her tons of thumbs up!). She kept us updated on the status on the order since there was something going on Leeke's side of things.

Anyway! Thank you very much for running the GO, if you run a GO again I'll definitely hop on!

14. I participated in a Leeke GO rilah organized. Everything turned out great. ^_^ She is kind and polite in her communications. She kept us updated on the status of the order and shipped in a timely manner. I would love to join in another GO she hosts given the opportunity. ^___^ Thank you!

15. I was in Rilah's July Leeke GO. Even with about forty people to take orders for she always kept us all updated. My items arrived super fast! Thanks so much Rilah!

16. I participated in one of Rilah's Leekeworkld Group Orders. She was fantastic to deal with and handled it so well, even after Leekeworld screwed up a bunch. I can't recommend her highly enough. Thanks!

17. I bought a Yo outfit from Rilah, and it was a great transaction. It was shipped lightning fast, and she is wonderful to deal with.

18. [size="-10"]Took part in Rilah's LW GO, she was great to deal with,
      quick updates&great communication, thanks again Rilah! &#9829;[/size]

19. Rilah was the GO leader for a Leekeworld GO I participated in(for a wig). She did a great job and I would love to join one of her GO's again! :D Thanks so much!

20. I participated in a Leekeworld group order held by rilah. Everything went smoothly and I received my item very well packed.
      Thanks!