1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for rilah

Jun 9, 2008

1. :D Rilah purchased an item from me - couldn't ask for a better transaction. Thanks so much

2. Rilah bought from me a msd size outfit: great transaction and very fast payment! *recommended*

3. I was in rilah's leekeworld group order. She ran is super organized and orderly. Inovices were sent quickly. The wig was shipped well and came in good time. A pleasure to deal with and I would be in another GO run by her anytime!

4. I was in one of rilah's group orders. She kept in constant contact with updates and invoices and shipped quickly when the items came in.

Thanks! :)

5. did a leek group and everything came out sooth and fast :3 highly Recommended

6. I participated in a Leekeworld group order run by rilah. It was amazingly quick and very organized. She was also great with keeping the thread up to date with the status of the order. I would definitely join another group order run by her. Thank you!

7. I bought the outfit and shoes for Mihmi from rilah. She was wonderful to deal with, setting a fair price and shipping so quickly. I just couldn't be happier!
      Many thanks!!

8. [size="-10"]Bought a pair of LW horns from Rilah. She was friendly, great communication+fast shipping! Thanks again! :)[/size]

9. Rilah joined my Mystic Eyes group order.
      rilah was patient throughout the waiting period, prompt payment, and good communication.
      I'd be happy to have rilah in my GO again :)
      Thanks!

10. I placed a Sato FCS split order for Rilah. The transaction was smooth sailing from start to finish, Rilah was on top of every detail despite several changes being made along the way. Thank you so much! :)

11. I participated in a FCS split organized by Rilah. She provided prompt and detailed communication, sending updates every step of the way. I never wondered at any time what the status of the order was, as Rilah made it perfectly clear. When the order arrived to her, she provided detailed options for shipping and mailed my package quickly. Overall it was an excellent experience! I'm so excited to have these two gorgeous wigs~

12. I joined Rilah's Msd fcs split and bought two pairs of eyes from her.
      She was very helpful and attentive. She managed the split amazingly well and always communicate with us about the status of the split. ^_^
      Highly recommended!

13. I joined her fcs split and got the eyes. Her updates were prompt and she shipped out the item quickly. It was a great transaction and I would love to do business with her again. Thanks a lot!

14. Just got a corset and "long top" from Rilah. The corset is great with this white Lolita dress I have for my DD Yumiko, which is actually what I bought it for. "Long top" will be perfect as a MDD dress, I think. Effortless transaction, got here quick, I'm a happy camper. Recommended!

15. I participated in a Sato MSD split with rilah and transaction was great! rilah kept good communication and answered all my questions in a timely manner. I had my choice of shipping option and my head arrived safely. I couldn't be happier! Thanks again.

16. Rilah participated in my sixth Pale Blossoms Glass Eyes group order and everything was simply fabulous. From communication being well kept to payments being swift, I cannot complain about anything and can say that I'd do business with her again.

:bcake:pcake Thankies!! :pcake:bcake

17. Bought a dress and pair of stockings from rilah, communication was great, i wouldn't hesitate to deal with again :) Thank you

18. I participated in rilah's Leekeworld GO. She was very communicative and organized, and sent my items in a timely manner. Rilah is a good GO organizer, I would definitely buy from her and participate in her future group orders. Thank you very much!

19. I was in Rilah's December Leeke pre-order GO.
      She is excellent to work with! Thank you very much!

20. Participated in rilah's Leeke GO. Even though she was having internet issues, she was always timely with responses, and shipped very quickly. I'd most definitely deal with her again, awesome GO leader!