1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for rilah

Jun 9, 2008

1. Did an amazing full trade with rilah. Was very patient and we were able to work things out. I can't wait to do business again in the future!!!

2. Rilah bought a Unoa zero body on a layaway. She was friendly and kept in communication throughout, and she also informed me when she got the body. I'd deal with her in future again. Thanks!

3. She sold me two wigs, and they arrived perfect, and to my awesome surprise, matched the pastels used for my boys face up perfectly! Her patience with my indecisiveness was more than anything I could ask for! Thank you!! Totally recommended!

4. I participated in a LUTS GO run by rilah, who managed the whole thing with fantastic efficiency and communicated throughout at all the right moments. Really really really great! Thank you!

5. I was in a Luts GO run by rilah, who work really quick and was very patient with me. rilah inform us of every step of the process and answering every questions I asked. The transaction was as smooth as it can get! Thank you for running this GO! =)

6. I was a part of rilah's Luts GO. She was very quick, communicative and organised. She sent out updates at every part of the ordering process and was excellent to deal with. I would hesitate to join another of her GOs ^-^

7. Bought items from a Luts group order headed by Rilah. :3 WONDERFUL communication, kept us informed every step of the way. Got my items fast, absolutely no problems! Thank you so much! I'd be happy to do business with you again~

8. Part of a LUTS GO with Rilah. Very nice and helped me with shipping options. I would happily join another GO he hosts again!

9. Purchased a Sadol outfit from rilah. Communication was concise and courteous. Package was shipped quickly. All items were in advertized condition upon arrival and unharmed. Would gladly buy from again!

Thanks very much for the wonderful transaction!

10. I sold a SD17 Williams to rilah. She was pleasant to communicate with and kindly informed me of the arrival of the doll. I would sell to her again. Highly recommend her as a buyer!

11. I sold a pair of 18mm Zoukeimura glass eyes to rilah -- a wonderful transaction with great communication.

Thank you, and enjoy!

12. I sold my fullset In My Closet Lieselotte to Rilah. We arranged a layaway and payments are prompt and communication wonderful! I highly recommend! Thank you for giving Lieselotte a loving home!

13. rilah bought Volks Hinata from me. She was a pleasure to deal with, great communication and let me know as soon as the package arrived safely. I would be happy to sell to rilah again.

Thank you very much!

14. Rilah bought a Volks RG Williams from me! Communication was prompt, friendly, and she let me know as soon as the doll arrived safe and sound. Thanks again for a great transaction!!