1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for rileylaurent

Oct 14, 2010

1. I joined rileylaurent's Soom GO. I purchased a pair of hands during their event. rileylaurent let us know of the order's status throughout the waiting time, and shipped my parts very quickly after she got them. :)
      This was a great GO!
      Thanks so much rileylaurent!

2. I was a part of rileylaurent's G.O. for Soom hand parts. Communication was top notch and my items was packaged very well. Thank your for running such a brilliant group order and the candy ! lol

3. I also joined rileylaurent's Soom GO for some hand parts. ^^ She kept us updated on our order status, packed my items securely, and shipped them out very promptly. The entire process was excellent and problems-free; I couldn't be happier!!

Thank you so much for running the GO!! And thanks for the candies as well!! :chocoberry

4. Participated in a Group Order run by rileylaurent and everything went great. :thumbup Let me hop on the order at the last minute, kept us posted on the order's status, and I got my items from her super quick and well packed. Thanks for running the order!

5. I also joined rileylaurent's Soom GO, and everything was perfect. Communication was great, and the items were shipped promptly. Thanks! :D

6. Rileylaurent ran a go for parts from soom, and she was excellent! She charged us all of our costs in one sum immediately, instead of having to make multiple payments which was MUCH better!
      She let us know as soon as they were out and when they were shipped. If we had a question is was quickly addressed :) I would be happy to join any one of her gos again!

Thank you so much!

7. I had a Dollheart fukubukuro swap with rileylaurent, and it was a perfect transaction! Quick shipping, great communication, I would not hesitate to work with rileylaurent again!

8. I traded a Dollheart hat and some cash for some lovely Dollheart pieces and the transaction was very lovely and smooth! Thank you again!

9. Feedback +++
      I bought 2 outfits Soom from Rileylaurent.
      Very good communication, fast shipping, perfect transaction.
      Thank you so much ^^

10. I traded Dollheart clothes with rileylaurent. She was very easy to deal with. She kept me informed as to when she would be shipping my item and let me know when she had received hers. Definitely recommend, thanks!

11. Rileylaurent participated in my Iplehouse group order. She was great with communication, paid right away, and let me know as soon as the package arrived.

12. I recently completed a seamless transaction with rileylaurent. She sold me a gorgeous La Sirenita Pine, and I was instantly in love! Not to mention how thrilled my BFF is going to be when she gets one of her dream dolls! ^o^ Riley was fantastic to work with, from start to finish, and I'd do business with her again in a heartbeat. ^^ Thanks so much for everything!!!

13. I bought an NS Sueve from rileylaurent. She came to me well packaged and in lovely condition. Thanks so much for everything!

14. I purchased a Luts sirenita pine from rileylaurent :)
      Communication was great!
      I highly recommend her to anybody. :thumbup
      Thank you so much =D

15. I participated in a Taobao GO run by rileylaurent. She was informative, polite, and helped us resolve problems with the company when they happened. Items arrived to me well-packaged with my choice of delivery. Great experience for my first GO! Thank you!:celebrate

16. I joined rileylaurent's Taobao GO to get a few YoSD items, and I'm very happy with everything! She was very good with updates and shipped out very fast after receiving payment! I'd for sure join another GO of her's! :)

17. I participated in rileylaurent's Taobao GO as well. Everything went smoothly. Great communication, my order was correct, and shipping was fast! Thanks for hosting this GO, would love to take part in again.

18. I participated in rileylaurent's taobao Happy Camille GO. Great communication when my wig came in it was shipped well packaged and very quickly.

19. I joined rileylaurent's TaoBao GO. There were some hiccups with some ordering and some items, but I was contacted any time there was a problem with anything I ordered (a couple things were listed as in stock but were out of stock--entirely the companies fault). She handled everything incredibly well, and I appreciated the updates. I would love to join any other group orders she hosted!

Thanks again!

20. I was a part of rileylaurent's Taobao GO. There was a bit of a problem with the shipping but it wasn't her fault and I was contacted about it. Other than that everything went nice and smooth. I would definitely do another GO with her!