1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for rillystar

Jul 17, 2006

1. Great communication and fast shipping.
      Super positive!

2. I bought my Lati X-mas L head from Rilly in a doll split~

The doll head arrived (to her) broken, and she got lati to send the replacement directly to me with no extra charge! She even sent me a lovely free gift! Very great open communication. It was a very comfortable transaction and I would definitely do business again!

3. Sold a B-el body to Rilly. She paid quickly and was very patient with our silly worries about not being paid in time (we had a dolly on hold for my mommy's birthday and only a few days to pay it off). She's a lovely lady and we would have no problem doing business with her again.

Abs & Rose

4. I order a fantasy sword from Rilly for my DOT I-ra, Armenia to use. She was such a delight to deal with when ordering my I-ra from her, I decided to add on the sword as a gift to my doll. The sword arrived yesterday and I have to saw that pictures don't do this sword justice. It was absolutely gorgeous and arrived in perfect condition. Again, I'll definitely will be placing another order with her for my AR Cien doesn't have a girlfriend. Thank you so much, Rilly. A++++ Seller!!!

5. I'm sorry this is so late :sweat

I sold, well sorta sold an El Elf to rillystar. Everything went smoothly and it was a pleasure to be able to give her this doll. Thank you for everything ^_^ :aheartbea

6. Yet another great transaction with rillystar! I've been able to build a great arsenal for my elves by buying from her and it's always been enjoyable. I just completed another purchase from her and everything went perfectly as expected. You can't go wrong here, that's for sure! Thanks, Rillystar!

7. I did a trade with her and it went so smooth~! I was so impressed. :aheartbea

8. Rilly is awesome!!! She sold me a DoT outfit I had been looking for forever, She was totally patient with me even through my silly blond moments! Thanks again for everything :D

9. I bought a dagger from Rillystar on ebay. She was very communicative throughout the whole thing and shipped it super fast. :)

10. I bought a Lati M from Rilly and she was great to deal with^^ She always answered PMs quickly and even helped me with all my silly DoT sizing questions. :)

11. I recently bought a Lati body from Rilly Star...it was a wonderful transaction. Great communication, really warm person. Would highly recommend her to anyone and would not hesitate to do business with her again. =))

12. Bought two swords from rillystar, and they arrived in record time! Great communications, and I would gladly make another transaction in the future!

13. The Christmas L outfit arrived today, thank you so much,
      you were a great help :D

14. :3 Rillystar is a GREAT person to do transactions with. She's incredibly flexible, prompt and a total sweetheart. She was nice enough to even let me run off with a NaNuRi head before making a single payment. The NaNuRi head was finally paid off just this week ($140.00 with two eyes and a wig. A bloody great deal if you ask me) and I am more then pleased with him. She helped me bring mah Morgan home <3. Great person to do transactions with over all.

15. I sold rillystar a pair and a half of Delf hands XD

She's a very nice person to deal with, paid really fast and the communication was excellent ^^

Thanks again, a real pleasure dealing with you! :D

16. rillystar joined the first LUTS group order I hosted. She was prompt with payment and communication was very friendly. Thanks for joining!:D

17. Rillystar bought a teaset from me and the transaction went great! Fast payment and great communication! Would work with again! Hope you enjoy your item! Thank you!

18. A+++ !

I just received my Doll-head that Rillystar helped me to get after a long wait.

Thank you Rillystar ! :D :D

19. I split an E-an fullset (the clothes went to her, I kept the doll) with Rilly and it went very smoothly. She placed the order, but asked DOD to change the shipping address to mine and it arrived without any problems. I'm forwarding her stuff to her tomorrow. ^_^

Thanks so much Rilly <3

20. I sold a doll to Rilly and she is a joy to work with. Prompt payer, reliable and great communication. Thank you so much, kiss your boy for me :-)