1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for rillystar

Jul 17, 2006

1. I had an awesome transaction with Rillystar. She was quick to answer any questions I had, and when a couple problems arose, she had a good sense of humor! And she was very patient during the whole process. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to buy a quality doll's sword. (Which the pictures don't do justice, this thing is amazing in person!)
      Thanks!

~Candice

2. rillystar sold me a splendid pirate cutlass for Williams.

We are both very satisfied customers and will be duelling with Captain Cecile and Reisner at every opportunity! :lol:

Unfortunately, someone set fire to the Cutty Sark, so we may need to hitch a lift from the Royal Navy...

Sorry. Enough pirate jokes. Rilly was great to deal with - many thanks! :fangirl:

3. Rilly is awesome. I just did a transaction with her for a doll split and she sent payment very quickly! She's so friendly and polite too.

4. My late Feedback for a great seller!

Rilly is a very nice person and insightfully!

5. Sold a pair of Cecile limited hands to rilly and everything went smoothly as always, thank you dear I hope you enjoy :)

6. Rilly is a great seller: she does group orders, answers questions quickly, distributes the goods quickly. :) Many thanks for the Luts boots!

7. Bought my first doll, a Lahoo FS from Rilly!

Great transaction, fast shipment. Highly recommended! *^v^*

8. I've done quite a few transactions with Rilly and must say that she's one of my most favorite to deal with. She's prompt with communications and always is fair with her dealings. I bought a fullset Vamp Shiwoo from her and she threw in some extra gifts. I would highly reccommend working with her.

9. Again, I purchased swords from Rilly. And I can't say enough how much of a wonderful person she is to do a transaction with. *two thumbs up*

10. I participated in a group order with rilly and she was amazing!! Great emails and kept up updated the whole step of the way, she even put up with my moving troubles and everything :D Rilly is such a wonderfull seller! Everyone needs to have such a wonderful person to deal with! Thanks you so very much Rilly :)

11. Participated in rilly's DOD group order. One thing I can say--she is paranoid about packing in the GOOD way! Most people wouldn't go to the trouble of getting a box for a wig, but rilly did. You can be confident that whatever you buy from rillystar will arrive safe and sound!

12. Sold a wig to rillystar.
      Fast payment and nice communication.

13. Rillystar is a true sweetheart, and simply wonderful to work with. Very flexible, patient, and communicative; she helped me obtain my dream doll Ducan through a layaway plan. Will definitely buy from again. Thank you so very much!! :)

14. rillystar sold me a sd17 reisner, she's great. if you get a chance to buy something from her do it!

15. Here I am again, leaving some wonderful feedback for rillystar!! I fell in love with the Na-Nu-Ri 07 head at a con and just had to get my hands on that head. Rilly had one in NS that she was happy to sell to me and was willing to do a short layaway on him as well. About a month later, I paid him off and my gorgeous vampire just arrived today. Packaged extremely well and head is in one piece. Rilly is just a sweet heart to deal with and definitely will do business with her again!! :aheartbea *hugs*

16. I sold my ISMY doll to Rillystar on layaway. She was very prompt with payments and always responded quickly to emails. I can't recommend her enough! Very lovely to deal with! Thanks and enjoy your new boy! I hope to see pics! :)

17. Woot! Thank you Rilly for helping me to bring my Peroth-head home.

All transations where great, Recomended Seller.

18. She bought some clothing from me. Fast pay and great to deal with!

19. I did a split with rillystar! Communication was great. She was incredibly nice, understanding, and overall, a wonderful person to deal with! Thanks!

20. rillystar bought my BC MB Kumi. She paid quickly and was very patient when I couldn't get everything shipped out right away!