1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for rillystar

Jul 17, 2006

1. Was a part of a group order with rilly star. everything came well packaged. speedy shipping! (she even crossed over the canadian border to ship via USPS so that the order would arrive sooner!) great seller!!

2. I entered a group order for a Puki Puki and Rillystar let me put him on layaway. I wouldn't have been able to get one otherwise, so I am really thankful to her for doing this. I love my boy!

3. I was also part of the group order for Pukipuki. Everything was run so well, communication was excellent, and she went out of her way (literally!) to make sure everything was shipped to us faster. I'd definitely participate in another order run by Rillystar. Thanks so much for your hard work!

4. participated in the group order for pukipuki, I can't say enough about how hard working rilly was throughout the whole thing! She kept everyone up to date, ordered in advance for everyone who wanted a full set, and shipped everything out so promptly :D it was an A+ transaction!

5. I've bought, sold, split and group orders with Rilly about once a month for the past year and a bit but I tend to forget to update her feedback each time.
      Most recently I was involved in a group order she coordinated that worked out perfectly. Very highly recommended.

6. i recently bought a dreaming shiwoo head, an SD cellphone, and eyes from rillystar ! everything is perfect and the transaction was friendly and personable~! i highly, highly recommend her ! will do business again. n__n

7. Great seller!! I purchased a neck donut thingy from her :) Super fast shipping and wonderful to work with!! Thanks again I highly recommend!!

8. Bought my puki strider full set. Not only did it arrive in perfect condition, it arrived in time for my doll meet :D where he was very popular. Thank you :fangirl:

9. I bought my beautiful Puki Sugar from rillystar! She was a dream to deal with, very trustworthy and friendly and she's also helping me with a puki piki:D I couldn't be happier!

10. I participated in Rilly's Puki GO and she was wonderful to deal with! Will be ordering from her again.

11. rillystar bought some shoes from me. She was friendly, answered PMs quickly, and paid promptly.

Thank you! :)

12. Thanks to rillystar my little Almond is finally here :] and I wouldn't have gotten my 2 angels without her help *hugs* she kept me updated with the order and responded to all my questions/doubts. A very patient, honest, and wonderful person to deal with she is! Thanks a lot for everything!:aheartbea

13. Nice Transaction, I am so glad she accept me to split the outfit. Thank you very much.

14. Rilly is really great!

Split a DOI/DOT head event over the December holidays. Everything went spectacularly well and my new floating head is safe at home. Would love to do any future transactions with her.

Thanks again

15. I was part of a split with her for a BW Breakaway. It's been a wonderful experience - Rilly was very friendly and always answered my questions promptly. She kept me informed of what was going on, and told me when the box had shipped, so I could expect it. She also went that extra little step to help me save on shipping, which was greatly appreciated. I would love to do business with her again.

16. waited for my payment without complaints!
      shipping the wig out quickly and I have received it in great condition~
      Thanks! : D

17. Rillystar helped me out big time by ordering doc petsha for me and having D.O.D ship her directly to me. Thank you so mu you rock!!!^_^

18. rillystar is soo kind to deal with~ very friendly person~^^
      we have great communication~
      Highly recommended.
      ^^

19. I bought a head from rillystar, it arrived well-package and was shipped promptly. Thanks!

20. Rillystar purchased a darling little fellow from me. She's super pleasant and quick to pay. She's a terrific person to complete a transaction with, and everything went perfectly. Thanks!