1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for rillystar

Jul 17, 2006

1. i participated in a split/group order organized by rillystar, and i am really happy to have received a wonderful minifee body, yay!

2. Rillystar is awesome, as always. :D Participated in a Fairyland Group Order and everything was fantastic! Thanks for a great transaction!

3. rillystar ran a group order for Fairyland and it went perfectly. Lots of updates and clear communication, plus rillystar lives in Canada - but the USA orders were sent from USA! How nice is that??? I would not hesitate to do any kind of business with rillystar in the future. Perfect!

4. Participated in a fairyland group order with rillystar, great communication, fast shipping, thanks again! :)

5. I joined a group order ran by Rillystar. She was absolutely lovely to work with. Great with communication, quick shipping, and very well packed. I hope to order with her again in the future!

6. i participated in a fairyland group order with rillystar and it was run really well..great communicaton and fast shipping once the items arrived...i did receive the wrong color hands, but they were quickly replaced and everything is great. thanks for running a great group order, i would do business with her again in a heartbeat. thanks!!!

7. superb comunication! great service! definitely doing business with rilly again :D:D:D

8. I went in on a Group Order/Split with Rillystar and couldn't be happier with the service and the organization with which things were handled. Would definitely do business with her again and recommend her highly.

9. I bought a CP body from rillystar.^^
      She was ever so sweet throughout the transaction and shipped the body quickly.:)
      Highly recommended!

10. I bougth a mnf head from her (group order from Fairyland) and everything was perfect!Thanks so much!:aheartbea

11. I participated in rillystar's Fairyland GO, everything went well with good communication and my puki is real happy with her new wig.

12. Participated in a Fairyland group order run by rillystar. Communication was good, split prices were very equitable, and her ability to ship locally for both US and Canada customers was appreciated by all! The body came in fine shape, the MNF box was well packaged inside another box, and insured for the appropriate amount. Very pleased and would participate again! :clover

13. I recently bought a doll from Rillystar. She was kind enough to accept a layaway plan for him, and the whole sale went super-smoothly. Shipping was VERY fast, and she even made the trip across the border so he could be shipped USPS instead of going through customs! :) I'd definitely recommend her as a seller!

14. Rilly bought some eyes from me, she was quick to pay and let me know they had arrived.
      Thanks!
      :)

15. Sold a bra & panty set to rillystar. She paid quickly and told me when it arrived!
      A+ buyer.

16. sold M&H pants to rillystar, good communication and a wonderful transaction. would buy/sell to again

17. i've sold a doll to rilly and participated in one of her group orders and... something else i think? anyway, any transactions i've ever had with her have gone wonderfully and i'd happily do business with her anytime!

:D

18. I participated in a FL group order with Rilly, and she is amazing! Can't reccommend her enough! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea Thank you for allowing me to bring Lishe home! :aheartbea

19. I also participated in the FL group order, and it was a very pleasant transaction ^^ Rilly was awesome with communication; she was quick to reply to PMs and kept us updated with the order. Shipping was very quick (I wasn't expecting it so soon!), and very well packaged.

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her in the future ^_^ Thanks again!

20. I took part in a Fairyland Group order run by Rillystar. The transaction was easy as could be. She was very organized, invoiced and notified in a timely manner and the head was extremely well packaged when I received it.

I would absolutely participate in another rillystar group order.

Thanks!