1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for rillystar

Jul 17, 2006

1. I participated in Rillystar's recent Fairyland group order via a split. Very smooth and pleasant transaction throughout; she kept us informed of any updates and shipped quickly once the items arrived. Very happy, I hope to work with her (yet again) someday. ;)

Thanks hon!

2. I bought a Royal Purple Fer coat off Rilly.
      The transaction was excellent, she informed me of any changes and was very prompt at shipping.

The coat was well packaged and in excellent condition. Pleasant transaction throughout.

3. Bought a DOD I-RA from Rillystar, Shipping was fast and the price was fair.
      I'd recommend her as a seller ;)

Thanks!

-Nicole

4. I participated in a Leeke group order run by rillystar. The transaction was smooth, I would definetly join any of her group orders again. Thanks so much! <333

5. rillystar participated in a group order for a Mana DIM Minimee. Great communication and prompt payment. She also got a wig for me and it's fantastic!

6. I bought a split dollheart fer from rillystar. The shipping was fast and the item was well packaged. Highly recommended!

7. rillystar and I decided to trade her zouks for an outfit. She packed the eyes well and received them safely. Though the mailman lost the outfit, she was really cool about it and waited patiently throughout the transaction. It's sad that no one gets to enjoy the outfit, but I am glad I made a transaction with someone who is understanding. We worked something out in the end and her communication was great. I highly recommend her for any business transaction. Thanks :)

8. I bought a pair of hands from rillystar. I have absolutely nothing bad to say - good communication, fast shipping and the hands were carefully packed. ^^

9. Just wanted to throw in my two cents for rillystar-chan, who participated in the Mana GO I ran with eva_tsukino... we had a great time and Rilly-chan was awesome in all ways. Thanks for making it a good experience!

10. Bought a pair of MNF hands from Rillystar. She was very patient and kind to me. ^^ Would love to do business with again.

11. Finally adding my share to rilly's feedback thread.
      I bought her a wonderful MiniFee Boy Body aboutr 10 days ago.
      Rilly has been very serious and friendly and she has done a professional job on the bubble wrapping & packaging (you would not believe).
      She took care of the mnf body for me and unstring it in order to take less space in a box, and also sent it on her way to the USA for her job.

I cannot thank her for all her friendly help and patience for this transaction... The package was hold by the customs in my country, but finally it got home at last :D

I will own her a big one for all she has done for me, in order I get my boy complete^^

Thank you soooo much, rillystar!!
      Hope to deal again with you :)

12. Recently completed a transaction with Rillystar Very friendly service.:)

13. I bought a Saint from Rillystar. The transaction was great, good communication, and the doll was very well packed. She's a really good seller.
      Thank you very much Rillystar! :)

14. Rilly was an absolute pleasure to do business with. I purchased Petsha's sword and an Unoa Lusis kit from her. I could not have asked for a better transaction. Her communication and packaging skills are superb. I hope to meet her on the marketplace again. :D

15. i bought a minimee head from rillystar. very nice seller. thank you so much. ^^

16. bought a Tender Lahoo head from rillystar

very smooth transection and very helpful aften the transection

price appropriate to products~

very responsible seller~

17. I was a part of Rillystars dream of doll group order. She shipped out my item very quickly. It was a pleasant transaction. :)

18. I was in Rillystar's last Fairyland GO, I bought the Juri 08 event head. She seemed quite busy but did her best to keep us updated and all our impatient questions answered. She was very sweet and I feel it was a smooth transaction.