1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for River

Mar 15, 2007

1. Bought a hoodie from River. Just as described! Good communication, as well. Would definitely do business with again!

2. Bought a MNF Cargo Pants from River. Quick response and fast shipping. Thank you so much!!!

3. I bought an MSD Kimono from Rivers. Even though she told me the obi had been lost ages ago she gave me a cute ribbon in place of it!
      Would buy from any time Rivers is a great and trust worthy seller.

4. I bought a MSD outfit from River - the transaction could not have been quicker or gone more smoothly. Great to deal with.

5. I bought River's Elf Shushu twins, and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly! :) Very kind, friendly and swift communication! Thank youuuu! ;~; :aheartbea

6. I've bought some fishnet stockings from River.

Fast shipping - many thanks :)

7. I sold a Heise uniform to River. She was a pleasure to deal with again, paid promptly and let me know when it arrived :) Thanks ^^

8. Purchased a hakama set from River. Everything was packaged well and in beautiful shape, shipping was fast. Couldn't ask for a better transaction, thanks! :D

9. River completed two body blushings and a face-up for me and I could not be happier. She was very good to deal with and let me hand my dolls over to save on shipping. I would be happy to do transactions with her again :)

10. I bought a wig from River. Transaction was surprisingly fast and smooth and the wig arrived in very good time very well packaged. (My mother was actually sad that all that packaging held only a wig 'no clothes or shoes?;A;')

anyway. excellent transaction and I would surely do business with this seller again.

11. I bought some clothes from River and she was great to deal with, good communication and fast delivery. I'm delighted with the items.

12. River is very talented faceup artist ^_^
      She did two amazing faceups for me, i love them so much!
      Recommended and hopefully will be back for more :D

Thanks so much :)

13. I took part in River's MSC G.O.
      It went great.
      I would happily take part in another of River's G.Os :)
      Thanks muchly :)

14. I just did a commission for River. She paid quickly, there was good communication and she was a delight to work with. I'd definatly do business with her again.

15. I traded my SDF Cian for River's CP IF, the trade went very smoothly~ Great communication throughout and I couldn't be happier! Highly recommended and would be more then happy to work with again. Thanks so much! <3

16. I participated in River's MSC group order. Everything went very smoothly and I would definitely join a group order organized by her again! :)

17. I was in a Group Order run by River and everything was perfect. Would be happy to buy from her anytime.

18. River completed a faceup on my camine and tbh I think no-one could've done a better job, she captured him perfectly ^^
      Both me and him are extactic and I hope to do business with her again soon :P

19. Bought a Sch. A head from River and it arrived in very good time. Communication was swift and smooth and she was wonderful to deal with. Everything went perfect! I would seriously buy from her again! :D

20. River bought a violin from me. It is really a wonderful transaction. Everything is so perfect. Highly recommended!!!
      Thank you, Lucy.