1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for River

Mar 15, 2007

1. Was in River's Luts GO. Everything was fine, very well packed ! Thank you!

2. Bought a Royal Purple Fer from River. It was a very quick and smooth transaction.

3. I just received a shirt I bought from her today!
      It was packed very well and came in great condition!

The transaction went great~I recommend this seller! :D

4. I bought a chiwoo elf vampire head off River. She was sweet, nice, and the transaction quick. She even threw in a free wig! :D Wonderful Seller.

5. I bought a Luts clothing set from River - fast shipping, wrapped well, excellent seller!

6. Bought a pair of glass eyes from River - quick painless transaction! Thanks again!!!

7. Bought a doll body from River, and I'm very happy with the sale.

The body was packed extremely carefully and she saved me money on shipping by finding a smaller box.

She was very patient with my constant questions, I really appreciate that!

Great seller, very highly recommended!

8. River commissioned me again recently for come chibi artwork. Once again she was fantastic to work with and she was EXTREMELY patient with me even though I went past my estimated time for finishing. I highly recommend doing business with her. :3

9. River commissioned a kimono set from me, and was a pleasure to deal with! She kept in touch throughout, and paid promptly, as well as letting me know it had arrived and that she was happy. I would definitely recommend her to others. Thanks again!

10. I sold a Migidoll Ryu head to River. I hated to see him go but I know he has a wonderful home now and she was a pleasure to deal with, paying promptly and keeping excellent and friendly communication! :D

11. I bought a head from River, and it was an easy, fast transaction ^^ The head arrived in perfect condition, exactly as described. Totally recommend her. Thanks again! <3

12. I sold a Luts sleeping Breakaway head to River.

Payment was through as soon as I let her know how much the total was and communication was fast and easy.

Would definately recommend. :3

13. I've just received a body from River and it's in great shape ^^
      Everything went just fine.
      A++ seller <3

14. I sold a head to River and she was a gem to deal with. Paid exactly when agreed upon. Definitely a great buyer ^_^

15. i bought a black dollheart fer from river.

it was packed well and posted quickly, she was very pleasent to speak too,

Wonderfull transaction

:sumomo:

16. River bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

17. Rivers did a truly superb face up on my Kid Delf Ani.

It really was of a professional standard, River's worked really quickly had great communication and kept in touch every step of the way and took perfect care of my beloved Roxy.

I highly, highly recommend to any one considering a face up!

18. River purchased a wig from me. The communication was pleasant and payment was quick. Thanks again! :3

19. I recently participated in a Dollmore group order ran by River. Despite the slight delay we had (through no fault of River's as Dollmore took forever to ship out the items in the first place!), everything went smoothly. Communication was good and the items arrived in perfect condition today :aheartbea

Thanks again for running the group order, River~!

20. I took part in the Dollmore order run by River. Dollmore are always really slow to send things out so that didn't bother me. River ran things perfectly. Her correspondence is always prompt and friendly. And my purchases arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. Thanks for initiating and running the order River. :)