1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for River

Mar 15, 2007

1. I commissioned a dreadlock wig from River.
      Although it takes a while (which I find rather normal, considering the amount of work that goes into it),
      she kept me informed and was very friendly.
      The wig is pret-ty and fits my Cerisedolls Ombre perfectly!
      I wouldn't hesitate to commission her again!

2. Bought an MSD outfit from River, pleasant to deal with and adorable packaging. Would but from again.

3. River sold me some Euclase hands and it was a perfect transaction. Great communication, super fast shipping. Could not ask for better :)
      Thank you so much!!! :)

4. :aheartbea Positive feedback! :aheartbea

I bought one of Rivers custom made BJD wigs and I am very happy. River was very easy to work with and she was willing to experiment with an idea to make the wig exactly how I wanted it. The quality of the wig is excellent and I love it very much. All of River's communication was prompt and friendly. This is the 3rd wig I have brought from her and I am very happy with all of them. I think her work is beautiful and I highly recommend her to any one. I would certainly work with River again.

Thanks again!

5. Purchased an outfit and everything is perfect. :)

6. I bought Euclase Hawk legs from River and it was a perfect transaction! I got them for an amazing price and she was very nice to deal with and willing to hold them a couple days for me to pay. The legs were shipped and arrived super quick and extraordinarily well packaged and I love them. I would do business with River again in a heartbeat!

7. I commissioned a dread wig from River and absolutely love it! It was worth the wait, and once done it was sent very quickly. I would highly recommend everyone to get a wig from her if you can :) Thank you so much!!!

8. i bought soom euclase from River. her communication was very-very friendly, and doll was packaged really good.
      i can say than i'll ve totally happy to have a deal with her again in the future.
      thank you so much! v^^v

9. I PMed River about the SOOM Taco she had put up for sale on the MP. I did not have the money to pay for it right away. But River was nice and put Taco on hold for me for a few weeks until I could pay for the doll in Juli.

River is super nice to talk with. And doll were shipped very fast after the payent. Arrived at home pretty fast to and am very happy with the doll :)

10. I bought an Elf El from River and she was wonderful to deal with throughout my layaway. Thank you so much!!! :aheartbea I would definitely do business with her again :D

11. I commissioned a dread wig from River. The entire transaction went wonderfully. She gave me photos of the wig once it was finished(and it looked AMAZING) and let me know once she sent it out to me. I just received it today and it really is amazing! :aheartbea Haven't tried it on my boy yet because he's in his box, which is a bit buried, since I'm moving, but I know it's going to look awesome on him!

Thank you SO much!! :D :aheartbea

12. I commissioned a crocheted wig from River, the transaction was a bit wobbly with her first forgetting I'd reserved a spot, the whole transaction taking much longer than the time frame originally quoted without any updates without my taking several attempts to contact her first. However I've put a lot of that down to the fact that it was over Christmas and I know a lot of commissioners get particularly stressed and busy over the period and standards can drop.

When the wig was finally posted it arrived exceptionally quickly and the length, colour, style of the dreads etc was all absolutely 100% perfect and aesthetically incredibly beautiful. I was a little upset that the wig cap used was very soft, not affixed all the way round so it has a tendency to roll up and the elastic was far to weak to hold it in place. But a silicone wig cap solved this problem for the most part. Now that it does fit properly then I am thrilled and consider all the stress and wait more than worth the very natural looking beauty and quality of workmanship.

13. Commissioned another dreads wig from River, and it is lovely, as always ~ Thank you so much! :)

14. I bought an original SOOM Beyla from River. She gave me a fantastic price and mailed the doll promptly. River is an absolute pleasure to do business with.
      Thank you so much!