1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for riversoblood

Sep 15, 2008

1. Just got a head from Riversoblood, perfect and sympathic transaction, good packing and quick sendind.
      all perfect , thank you very much!!

2. i bought a pair of glass red eyes. they got here promptly and were well packed. communication was a charm ! Thank you very much !

3. This is the second time I've ordered something from Riversoblood and both times they have came so quickly and was exactly what I wanted!
      Recently, I ordered a pair of eyes, and they are beautiful and came in 3 days! Thank you for your professionalism and your great follow through.

4. I purchased DDdy "The King of Fighters" Mai Shiranui from Riversoblood.
      Perfect transaction ^_^ she responded to all my PM's very quickly. Doll was shipped right away, she was packaged very well. And arrived beautiful, exactly as described!
      Thanks again!

5. Bought a DD Yukino from ROB and not only was the price more than fair, the communication was great and the shipping was amazingly fast! I will definitely buy from ROB again!! Thank You!!!

6. Bought a Volks White Cat Chris outfit set from Riversoblood, the whole transaction was wonderful. Communication was quick, and it was shipped out right away. Thanks!

7. I bought a dollheart jacket from riversoblood, arrived very quickly-- thank you again!! :D

8. riversoblood sold me SD16 Yukinojo Sawaragi (Joe). She was very very patient and understanding. The box arrived very quickly and very well wrapped. The doll is in excellent condition and I see no fault or flaws with it. I've waited a long time to adopt this very hard to find doll. I must thank riversoblood for giving me an opportunity to experience this very lovely doll.

9. have bought a dress set for riversoblood~ fast payment!
      she was very friendly during the communication, a great buyer:)

10. I bought a Chobits Chii head from Rivers, and she answered every single question I had promptly, with courtesy and a nice sense of humor. I would gladly buy again, as her description was accurate, the head is adorable (!) and she shipped promptly, with good safe packing. Anyone who buys from Rivers is a fortunate individual. My heartest recommendation for this wonderful DoA person!

11. Adopted a cute girl from riversblood, she was very kind and friendly throughout the transaction, shipped the package fast and packed well, I am satisfied, thank you again riversblood!

12. riversoblood adopted SD10 origin body from me~!
      fast payment, pleasant communication, and promptly let me know when item arrived.
      also, i accidentally over charged for shipping (im sorry! :sweat) but riversoblood was very understanding and patient.
      she is super pleasant to deal with!! PERFECT BUYER! :D

13. Riversofblood commissioned me to do a faceup~

Was very understanding of the fact that I'd never used an airbrush before (I was coloring a whole head grey plus doing faceup), and thus there were some delays while I figured the process out. Also supplied me with amazing instructions, sent payment right away, and was overall really pleasant to deal with :aheartbea

Thanks again!

14. Purchased a Volks doll from riversoblood and couldn't be happier with the transaction. She promptly answered all my questions and could not have been any sweeter, she shipped him out the next day and he arrived safely and securely. I would definitely purchase from her again and recommend her as a seller to anyone! Thank you so much!

15. I sold a doll's head to Riversoblood. She is wonderful person to work with. fast replys to pm & super fast transaction made me feel secure! I would deal with her again if there is a chance! thank you :D!!

16. Riversoblood bought a doll from me. Her PMs were super friendly, payment arrived on time, it was an all-around great transaction. I highly recommend her. Thanks so much. Enjoy your new little one.
      -Am

17. I sold a Volks original Yukinojo Full Set to Riversoblood, with his Training Outfit and AfterSchool Outfit. She was lovely to correspond with, paid promptly, and let me know he had arrived safely. I would recommend dealing with her without reservation, not just due to this transaction but her long time trusted presence on this board!

18. I bought a sd16 doll from Riversoblood. She was kind and great to deal with, although the doll stayed in the Custom for almost 3 month but she shipped very quickly, the doll is in wonderful condition as well. Thank you

19. I purchased a Volks Dear SD BTSSB outfit from riversoblood and she shipped it out quickly & carefully.
      Communication was great and the outfit was beautiful!
      I highly recommend her :)

20. I purchased an item from riversoblood and the experience was fantastic from start to finish. She was lovely in all her replies to me and shipped promptly after receiving payment. She even covered the additional cost of insuring the package! It arrived safely to me -- I could see that she took great care in packaging it -- and the item was as described. Thank you for a lovely transaction!