1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for RobbinA

May 22, 2007

1. Robbin bought a couple of wigs- fast payment and friendly transaction. Thanks!

2. RobbinA- Participated in the group order i ran for custom house. she paid quickly and had great communication. highly recommended and welcome back anytime

(sorry it took so long to leave feedback, i thought i did already but when i checked there was no post)

3. Can't say enough nice things about Robbin as a buyer! She paid instantly and let me know when her wigs arrived! I appreciate that she commissioned me to create for her special bjds! :) Thanks so much! Joyce/pinktink

4. I purchased a head from Robbin. Super quick ship, and great communications. Very nice person!!

5. I sold my Miyu head to RobbinA, payment was prompt, communication was friendly. A very pleasant transaction. Thank you..!

6. Robbin just purchased shoes from me, and it was a great transaction, she paid quickly, and let me know when they arrived, which I truly love :lol:

7. RobbinA recently purchased a MNF Sleeping head from me and was a positive dream to deal with! :)

Prompt, pleasant PMs, quick payment, and she let me know when the head arrived.

Perfect!

8. Fantastic buyer! Very friendly, prompt to pay and to answer PMs and generally great to deal with.

Thanks again ^^

9. I've sold some Zoukeimura eyes to RobbinA.
      Everything went fine from beginning to end : nice communication, very fast payment.
      Will be glad to do business with her again ! Many thanks ! :)

10. I have purchased many times & sold
      to RobbinA and always has it been a
      Wonderful experience, I can honestly
      say this lady is gold, And I highly
      Reccommend Robbin to anyone
      that asks.

A true gem in the marketplace

; )

11. Robbin bought a head from me! Her payment was prompt, and she was responsive and kept me updated! It was a great transaction and I'd be happy to work with her again! :aheartbea:chocoheart

12. RobbinA is great buyer, all inquiries and payment sorted out within minutes so I managed to post the item same day! Thanks so much, you've been fantastic to work with. :)

13. Bought a head from RobbinA and couldn't be happier! Fantastic communication and shipping times! She kept me up to date and checked in to make sure the head arrived safely as well!

Definitely a recommended seller!

14. Robbin purchased a wig from me--she paid quickly, was super nice, and even let me know when it arrived~ :) Would love to deal with her again!

15. RobbinA participated in another group order I ran. She is awesome to deal with and a great person. Highly recommended

16. RobbinA joined my Dollmore GO. She paid on time and really helped get us that free shipping we all wanted. Delightful to deal with. Hugs, Marie

17. RobbinA joined my Luts GO and our transaction was perfect. She is a great person to deal with. The little boots she wants help us reach the goal quick and smooth. I'm so happy I can get the event head<3 Thank you!

18. RobbinA participated in my Soom GO, and was a real pleasure to deal with! She paid promptly and all communications were really pleasant.

Thanks again for participating in the GO!

19. [SIZE="-10"]RobbinA joined a MiniFee split in my seventh Fairyland group order and she was wonderful to work with. Excellent sense of communication and lightning swift payments, this was a stellar transactions and I'm confident that our future transactions will follow suite.

:clover Thank you for joining one of my group orders! I hope that your experience was an enjoyable one! :clover
      [/SIZE]

20. I sold Robbin a head and she was sheer pleasure to work with. Great communication and told me right away that she got there safe and sound. She's a sweetie and I highly recommend her.
      Nancy