1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for RobbinA

May 22, 2007

1. I bought two heads and an arm set from RobbinA and everything couldn't have gone better. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with and everything arrived in perfect condition. The packing job she did was fantastic! I would most definitely do business with her again. :aheartbea

2. cently sold a LittleFee Bisou Sleeping Faceplate to RobbinA and it was aq wonderful trasaction! She was very promt to respond and send payment, not to mention how polite she was with the entire process. I sent the item and she notified me upon its arrival. I would highly reccommend her for any type of transaction :D

3. I just finished a fabulous transaction with RobbinA--she bought my Dollstown Yeondu, and I feel like I made a friend as well as selling a doll to a great buyer. :fangirl: Robbin was VERY responsive and communicative by e-mail, paid super-fast, and was nice enough to let me know as soon as Yeondu arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to do any size or kind of transaction with her, anytime!

4. Robbin bought a Limwha Luna head from me, and everything was great :) Thank you so much!!!

5. I bought an Unoa B-el faceplate from RobbinA. She was very pleasant to deal with and shipped very quickly. I would definitely recommend doing business with her!

Many thanks!!!

6. I bought a brand new in package, "Unoa L-Bi FP". Super great transaction! Quick shipping, Great cummunication, wonderful DoA'er! Thanks so much!:D

7. I bought a head from Robbin and everything was great! Great communication, and fast shipping. Thanks!!!

8. I bought a Shushu head from RobbinA and I'm very pleased about the whole transaction. ^3^ Communication was great and the head arrived super-fast. The head is perfect, thank you. :aheartbea

9. I purchased a LittleFee outfit - Petite Ange from Robbin. The outfit was beautiful - perfect condition - and shipment was fast. I would definitely do business with her again!

10. Bought a doll head from RobbinA. Super fast communication and shipping. Possibly the smoothest transaction I've had on DOA! Thanks!

11. RobbinA bought a LTF Ante Sleeping Face Plate from me. She paid fast and was a delight to work with. She also let me know when it arrived as that is a key thing for me so I don't have to keep checking the tracking via USPS website.

12. I bought a little Custom House Bisou Ai Shushu head from RobbinA and was very happy with the transaction. Fast shipping and friendly communication, I highly recommend!

13. I bought a Woosoo MSD head form RobbinA. The was here in no time at all and in great condition. :-) I am very pleased.

14. RobbinA purchased a MiniFee head from me and we had another fantastic transaction. She is consistently great to deal with, communication is always flawless and payments are always swiftly sent. That said, I definitely recommend her highly and am looking forward to working with her again.

:aheartbea Thank you for your purchase!! :aheartbea

15. I sold a Narsha head to Robbin. She was a pleasure to deal with, and promptly informed me when the head arrived so that I wouldn't worry about it. I would be very happy to do business with her again.

16. RobbinA is one of the reasons I love trading so much. We were able to come to an agreement with no trouble at all, she shipped exactly when and how she said she would, the item was in perfect condition and just what I'd hoped for! There is nothing better than a trade where both parties are thrilled with the end result!! RobbinA was charming, sweet, efficient and a wonderful person to work with! Just let me know if you ever wanna trade again, I'm game and everyone else should be too!! An asset to DoA! Thank you RobbinA!

DMM :kitty2

17. We had a trade, my little one arrived quickly and perfectly packaged. Great communication and wonderful transaction! I would do business anytime with Robin! Thanks again dear I hope the Lobby fits in with your kiddos. <3

18. Robbin is always a pleasure to work with! We had a great transaction!

19. Robin is awesome. She works fast and answers all your questions.
      I got a Special Event FL arm from her and it got here in perfect conditions.
      You can trust her :3

Thanks Robbin!

20. I bought a Sleeping Seorin head from RobbinA. The transaction went very smoothly and she was wonderful to deal with! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! A++++++!!!~