1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Rolopuppet

Aug 25, 2006

1. Rose responded to my WTB thread and sold her Olivia v1 Head to me.
      Perfect , friendly communications.
      She posted her out quickly, and
      Olivia arrived quickly, too!

Extremely pleased with the whole transaction!
      And I would happily buy from Rose again in a heartbeat :aheartbea

Thank You !! :D

2. Rose sold me her DC Vivian and the transaction was smooth and pleasant throughout. She kept me informed, shipped out quickly, and the doll arrived in perfect condition. I could'nt be more pleased with the service and care I received.

Thanks again for everything! I would love to work with Rolopuppet as a seller or buyer again anytime.

3. I just bought a Volks Arashi head from rolopuppet. ^_^ Very secure packaging, and fast shipping. X3 Also, keeps in contact. A+++++++++++++++++++++++

4. Sold a doll head to Rolopuppet. It was a pleasant and quick transaction - thanks!

5. I purchased a Doll Chateau Bella YS from Rolopuppet. She packed her very safely, shipped quickly and was a pleasure to work with. The doll was in perfect condition as described. I would definitely buy from Rose again! Thank you so much. ^__^

6. Rolopuppet answered my WTB thread for a Volks SD16 Ruby. Not only was she super sweet to deal with, but we had an easy time negotiating pricing, shipping details, and what was included in the sale. Ultimately, I was VERY happy with the amount we settled on in exchange for a doll that I thought was as rare as a unicorn ;) The package came ULTRA fast, very well packed, with everything in amazing great shape. I'm so grateful for this transaction, it was truly one of the best I've had on DoA! :aheartbea:aheartbea

Thank you so much for the wonderful transaction!!! :cheer

7. Rolopuppet responded to my WTB for a Tan Elfdoll Ruru head. She is super friendly and we talked a lot about our dolls and she was selling other items that I was interested in. She shipped very safe and every thing was wrapped very securely. I'm very happy with my new head (and dress, jewelry, shoes, and corset...).
      Thank you :D

8. I bought a soom doll from rolopuppet, she is very friendly and quickly reply, everything was smooth, she sent the doll in time and packaged well. thank you!

9. I purchased a Lillycat Ombre head from Rolopuppet. She's super great, fast shipping, very communicative, in other words, she rocks. Thank you!!!

10. Wonderful transaction with Rolopuppet ^_^! I bought her Volks Lucas head and I'm so happy for this adoption :fangirl:! I love this mold and the transaction was perfect! Fast shipping and excellent communication :aheartbea Thank you so much !

11. I bought a RS body from rolopuppet. The communication was great, the body was shipped very fast and rolopuppet was so nice to grand my request for marking the parts with "left" and "right" notes. This was a very smooth transaction. Thank you! ^_^

12. Bought a Japanese dealer dress set from rolopuppet
      Smooth transaction with fast communication and shipment
      Couldn't be happier :D
      Highly recommend seller!

13. I purchased a Volks SD13 Shiro Tachibana body from rolopuppet. It was carefully packaged and in great condition
      Communications were pleasant and I received my package fairly quickly after payment was received. Wouldn't
      hesitate to business again. Thank you so much! :D

14. I bought a doll head from Rolopuppet. She is easy to communicate with. The tranasation is very smooth and the head is well wraped. Hope to deal with you again~!

15. I recently bought a Val Zeitler/ Haute Doll outfit from Rolopuppet and although it did take a long time for it to be posted out (she had mislaid part of the outfit) she did keep me informed and now the item is finally here it is in excellent condition and I am very happy. Thank you :)

16. I purchased a Irrealdoll Blue Enyo from Rolopuppet. She shipped him as I requested, allowed a long layaway & packed him very well & safely. I was able to pay him off sooner, but she still was open to a 4 month layaway. I am very happy with my blue boy and I am happy we could do transaction.

17. I purchased a SD17 Reisner from Rolopuppet. She answered my WTB ad in the marketplace. She was excellent with communication, provided all pictures I requested, answered every question I had and agreed to allow me a long layaway. I paid him off early and she shipped him the very day I had him paid off!

Absolutely amazing transaction, my guy was even more gorgeous and awesome in person. He was packed well and arrived in great condition. :) Thank you so much for everything, Rolo! It was a pleasure doing business with you, I can only hope to be able to deal with you again! <3

18. No kidding.

I had entered the lottery for the Volks Orphans at the LA Sumika, having become fairly obsessional over Pearl. Unfortunately, I lost.

After mopping myself up, I put a WTB advert in the Marketplace asking for another Pearl. It wouldn't be the one I was in love with, but it would be the same mold and I figured I could adapt it to be like my girl.

Imagine my heart attack when Rollopuppet contacted me saying she had won, and would sell to me if I was still interested. It was no secret that I was devastated by the loss (yes...first world devastation, but still ...) and it was kindness beyond the telling of it for her to give me my dream doll.

She is such a wonderful seller. She wouldn't take a penny till she had the doll in hand and had taken photos for me, even though I trusted her implicitly, having knocked around with her for years on DOA. Believe me, I was so eager to pay I was fairly hopping up and down like a bunny with rabies.

Rollopuppet packed her up beautifully and sent her very quickly. I am beyond impressed with her integrity in the Marketplace and her great generosity to me. I hope someday I can live up to her example of kindness to some other member in heartache.

Thank you, Rollopuppet. As my mother would say, "God will put a star in your crown for this!"

[​IMG]

19. Rolopuppet purchased my fairyland fairyline centaur body recently~!
      The communication was great and the payment was made really fast. She also kept me updated with the arrival of the body~!
      Thanks again for buying it~!

20. I bought a Baha with an extra sleeping head from Rose aka rolopuppet, she is a wonderful person to deal with, understanding, kind & helpful. Baha arrived in record time & was packed securely, I highly recommend dealing with her :)