1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rook

Apr 20, 2010

1. I participated in Rook's Green Swap and everything went wonderfully. My partner and I were very pleased with our gifts and Rook was always prompt in answering questions! Would definitely join another swap run by Rook!

2. I participated in the Green Swap, and Rook is an excellent swap runner! Organized, great communication and very good at keeping on top of everything! Can't wait for the next color :)

3. I took part on the Green Swap.
      Rook managed it wonderfully.
      Thank you very much.
      And she send me a wonderful handmade haori^^. Beautyful clothe, gread handywork, very good quality!
      And the rubber-Bauze are wonderfull too!

4. I bought a head from Rook. She's very friendly and the communication was great!
      Wouldn't hesitate to buy from Rook again. Thank you!

5. Rook participated in my new life swap, she sent her items very fast and was very friendly overall and communicated well, her partner received her swap items safely and she is a great participant!

6. I participated in Rook's Green Swap, and like the previous one, this one went swimmingly! Perfectly organized and great communication! And everyone was inspired to make absolutely lovely outfits. Hope to take part in the next one, too!

7. I was in Rook's Green swap! They were very professional and I will join one in the future :)

8. I took part in Rook's Green Swap and it really went smoothly and nicely. I appreciate much that she was so friendly and helpful all the time, and often checking how the swap thread was going on. I really have enjoyed her swaps and this will not be the last time I take part, already waiting for the next one! :) Thank you!

9. I participated in Rook's Green swap. I had some troubles with one of my items [person shipped way too late -_-] She kept me and my partner in contact through the whole thing and has been a wonderful host.!!!

I would be part of any of her swaps anyday!

10. I took part of Rook's 'Green Swap' and had a ball. Hostess was very polite and really looked after everyone. Would take part in many more hostessed by Rook, thanks for all your hard work!

11. I have participated in both the blue and green swaps hosted by Rook and she is a great swap host and takes care of business, but is understanding and always excited about the turnout. When I get the chance, I will definitely participate in future swaps by her! :)

12. Rook took over and ran an Iplehouse GO that I joined. She never missed a beat -- communication was excellent, she was organized, friendly, and promptly refunded money for an item that had sold out. I would definitely join another GO run by Rook and would recommend her GOs to anyone.

13. I participated in Rook's recent Iplehouse Go. There were some small hiccups, but Rook was wonderful to deal with throughout. I would definitely recommend her as a Go runner ^^. Thanks Rook! <3

14. participated in GO for iplehouse run by Rook, all went well and she shipped really fast. :)

15. I participated in a GO with Rook which went wonderful. She did an awesome job organizing everyone and was always on top of things, let us know when everything arrived and shipped right away! A++++ wouid love to do buisness again~

16. I participated in a GO with Rook. She did a great job, very friendly, organized, kept on top of things, and shipped items very quickly. Thank you~!

17. POSITIVE: I participated in Rook's Iplehouse GO. Everything went great and I would definitely do business with again. Thanks Rook for everything.

18. I was a part of Rook's IpleHouse GO that she Hosted and it was a pure pleasure, Everything ran smoothly. Thanks again ROOK!!!! :)

19. I was also one of the members in Rook's Iplehouse GO, and I couldn't be happier with how everything went! Great GO Host and just an awesome person! Thanks, Rook!!!!

20. I participated in GO for iplehouse run by Rook, everything was perfect. Good communication and shipped fast and Rook is very nice. Thank you. I'm 100% happy :)