1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rook

Apr 20, 2010

1. I took part in Rook's Purple Swap, and as always it was a sheer delight to participate in. She truly knows how to run these things, and does a fabulous job of staying on top of everything with awesome communications and encouragement for all! I would happily join any swap run by Rook in the future.:)

2. Rook arranged an IpleHouse group order for me. Things went without a hitch, and I really appreciate it. She was great with communication - in fact, I was the one that wasn't so great! I'm so sorry about that, but everything arrived as promised, just as ordered.

3. Participated in my Dollmore Group Order. Everything went really really well, could never ask for a better participant!. Thanks !

4. Rook Joined my Msd punk swap, She had many issuse with about 2-3 hurricanes hitting her town hard and her grandfather almost passing. Even though she has all these problems she managed to make an outfit for her partner (who flaked on her :\ ) and keep in contact with me and partner. This shows that she is very responsible. I recommend that she should be excepted in any swap! Thank you Rook, and hope to see you again in any of my future swaps!

5. I participated in my first swap(the Green Swap) and my partner flaked on me. Rook who managed the swap went to great lenghts to get my partner to meet her obligations. Months went by with Rook trying to convince her to sent something, anything would have pleased us. We finally gave up on the flaker, Rook made us a beautiful embroyered cape, epic bow and arrow and quill set for Felinus. And most touching she made us a matching mother and daughter tree of live necklaces. We love the jewelery. Rook is a kind and generous and bent over backwards to make our first swap experience a positive one. Thank you Rook

6. this is really late in coming but i would like to say that rook is the most amazing person on DoA EVER!!!

i was in two of her color swaps (green and purple, also currently joining her black swap) and both times she made everything work out for everone even with her own personal life making things difficult, and when i bought my angel of dream lan named italia and she heard i was having problems cus i couldnt find cloths to fit her rook was kind enought to ship me a whole bunch of clothes and accessories and even two beautiful wigs!

and right now my arm is broken so i cant sew at the moment but she is still willing to let me join her black swap and is willing to work with me andthe black clothes i have available on-hand!

she is kind and wonderful and i will without a doubt be in all of her upcoming color swaps!

7. Rook joined one of my iplehouse GOs, and everything went swimmingly. Very polite and paid promptly!

8. I joined Rook's "Black Swap ." Well organized and and keep everyone up to date on what was going on in swap. Super A+ Host.

9. Rook commissioned a face-up from me and was wonderful to deal with! Communication was great and everything went smoothly. I would definitely do business with her again! :)

10. Rook was part of my Leekeworld GO. Prompt payer and a great buyer!! :)

11. I was in her Black swap. I have to say, she is very skilled being able to make something harmonious with so many participants.

12. Rook took part in my Lolita swap, she did a great job and communication was wonderful. she kept me updated with her progress. would love to have her in another swap!! thanx ^_^